🌱|Parting Ways

---🌱----

Y/N POV

We spent the day in places...in our bedroom clothes, that we needed to step into a shop to change into decent ones. Until we ended into an elevated  area which overlooks the beautiful city of Florence.

There was a meek silence between us until Hoseok had spoken in a soft voice.

"I'm sorry...this was supposed to be a worry free vacation. I didn't expect them to be here."

I looked at him and stared at his worried face. I knew from the moment we left the villa, he's worried about me. But like to be honest, I didn't feel bothered at all.

I held his arm and squeezed it.

"Who says this vacation wasn't worry free? I enjoyed every moment of it...don't worry about me."

He gave me a smile but still, I detected disappointment in his eyes. I crossed my arms and in a cocky way gushed;

"At least now those bitches are aware that you officially belong to me."

At that part he sniggered and gently nudged my arm.

"That's my girl."

I embraced him and he wrapped his long arms around me. 

"Grace... I know we both want to stay longer. But having my sister and her friend around would only cause us trouble. I know them so well, believe me. I...I think it won't be a wise decision to extend our stay here."

"I know..."

"We need to get back to Korea as soon as possible."

I pulled myself away from him and bit my lip;

"Hoseok, when I told you that I won't be coming back to Korea and will go straight to London...I wasn't joking."

He wasn't able to respond. He just nodded.

"I need to deal with a band."

"Yeah, I understand."

I didn't know what to say next as I wasn't sure when we are going to meet again. Suddenly the painful reality of our situation struck me. I was so drunk with his love that I didn't see this coming. Once we signed that contract...I shivered at the thought of not having to see him for quite a long time. He's going to be very busy too.

I found him gazing at me like our thoughts connected...

Then a question deep inside suddenly popped out;

How's it going to be?

He pulled me back to his embrace and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"We'll survive. I'm sure we will..."

Grace Emströng never cries... but at this very moment, I sobbed like a baby. I don't want to be away from him. I don't want anything or anyone  but him... I clinged to him like that simple picture of me and him going on separate ways is quite unacceptable. My heart ached so bad.

"Shhhh...hey, it's not like I'm dying or what."

I slapped his back which made him chuckle a bit.

I never had wish for something so bad before...even as a kid. I wasn't a believer.

But can I make a wish now? I want him close to me forever. 

He patted my back and gently pushed me. Looked into my eyes and wiped the tears;

"It's tough to be in love when we have dreams to achieve. You go on your own path, I'll do the same and we'll meet halfway. How's that?"

I still couldn't stop from crying while I held tightly to his hands, which were gently placed on my face. I cried like a child.