🌱|Dirty lyrics

Y/N POV

Well what do you know? I was lucky to find these Jazz musicians hooked into rock music too. I talked to one of them and learned that they do underground as well which made my revenge plan quite possible.

They said they were bringing the 'electroes' because they'd go straight to a gig right after this event.

I asked them a favor...and they said yes.

Now I'm gonna blast these Jungs' ears and show them what an Emströng is made of.

"Whatever your plan is, go. We're here to cheer you on. But we need to act innocent about it. HAHAHA "

Jungkook said in between his fake smiles as a crowd's eyes was on them.

I chuckled at what he said. I didn't want to involve Michiko so I asked the band instead. Although she was willing to, I don't wanna shock her husband and get blamed for turning an angel into a rockstar.

Right after their last song, they made an announcement. Like a special number for promoting their 'kind' of music. They even explained that what we are about to sing is not suited for the party so they apologized in advance.

The Jungs were all smiles. Not until the band invited me on stage.

Hoseok's smug face quickly transitioned into fright.

They handed me a red electric guitar and I love how the instrument glided on my skin like rubbing bolts of energy to my wholebeing.

I gave it a single and forceful strum which startled everyone. It's loud enough to catch everyone's attention.

I like it. NO, I LOVE IT.

Suddenly I miss my band.

I suggested a song that will totally shatter the perfection of this prudent ambiance and gladly, this all girls band strongly agreed.

I think I just found my Seoul band. 😏

So we did 'Ms. World' by Hole

Now I've made my bed, I'll lie in it
I've made my bed, I'll die in it
I've made my bed, I'll lie in it
I've made my bed, I'll die in it

It felt really good. Better than heroine...better than the smell of gasoline in Summer or rain at dawn...maybe it's as good as Hoseok's touch.

The way my fingers strummed the strings and the vibration its giving... energy seeping into me. I feel like a titan unleashed.

So ecstatic that it isn't about annoying the Jungs anymore. It's about me enjoying music.

God...when was the last time I felt this alive?

That time before I met Hoseok again.

Noise like this has never been so relaxing.

I can see JK and the rest jamming to us...I think they're the only ones who are 'openly' enjoying and the rest are just plainly 'shocked'.

One audience made me happy though...

Hoseok's dad looked amazed too.

I can see disappointment on Hoseok's face and that's exactly what I wanted.

The feeling of embarrassment and dismay. Just like how he made me feel a while ago.

The song finished and one last time, I angrily strummed the guitar, enough to send a breaking message to Hoseok and his mom. Ahhh...and also to his sister and her 'bestfriend' Jinjiya.

One side of the crowd cheered on. Mostly guys our age like Jungkook and Jimin.

I saw this handsome guy raising a glass of brandy on me and gave me a thumbs up. Even mouthed;

"Awesome."

I wonder who he is.

I smiled, took off the electric baby away from me and carefully handed it to the band

I smiled, took off the electric baby away from me and carefully handed it to the band. Before letting them go, I took their numbers.

I can't wait to jam with them again as these gals are cool af.

I went down from the stage and marched straight to my crowd. JK, Jimin and the girls were excited, speaking at the same time.

"That was...sick Grace! You're a total badass!"

JK delivered in disbelief. I was about to say something when that handsome guy earlier approached us.

"What a cool gal you have here. Never seen one like you before."

He boldly sat beside me and clink his glass to mine.

"I've always wanted a rockstar girl."

He winked at me. Everyone in the table chuckled.

I narrowed my eyes. This guy is very handsome and quite posh too. Who the hell is he?

"SORRY. I'M TAKEN. ADIOS."

He narrowed his eyes and a foolish smile registered on his face, making him more handsome. He leaned closer and said;

"SO AM I, Señorita."

I was taken aback.

"Grace, this is my older brother, Jeon Jung-Hyun. He's married."

JK said while laughing.

I'm sure I turned bright red at my discovery. I looked away in embarrassment while he gently patted my head like an older sibling would do to a younger one.

"There there, you did well. But..."

He gently touched my chin and maneuvered my head to the Jungs' direction.

"I think you stepped on a field of dynamite."

I had a glimpse of Hoseok's mom glaring at me... they were talking and I can see Hoseok's face painted in fury. Her sister wouldn't stop blabbering, also her grim eyes, on our spot.

Ah. They must be complaining about the scene I made.

"You guys should scram. Like seriously. I'll take care of this."

I was about to protest when he pressed a finger on my lips.

"There there my distant cousin...the savageness you got from us Jeons is pretty evident. But I guess the Emströngs did their part well."

Baffled, I glanced at JK. He shrugged and seemed puzzled at what his brother just talked about.

He sighed.

"Your mom is partly Korean and she's a JEON. You are our distant cousin. Were you not aware of your Korean heritage?"

I gasped at what he just told me.

Me and JK cousins?! Wthell...

Well I didn't really pay attention to that part. But I did remember a younger me whining that instead of Jeon, our Korean surname should have been Jung. Because I really like Hoseok.

"NOW. off you guys go."

Hoseok was discussing matters with his mom and his sister when we fled the place.

I'm sure we're gonna argue later.

I don't care. Like what I said no one messes with an Emströng.

Well he should be more careful... now that I discovered I'm also a Jeon. 😏

●●●●●~●●●●●