🌱|Lost

L o n d o n

Y/N POV

Julian, my brother was unusually silent as he picked me up from the airport

Julian, my brother was unusually silent as he picked me up from the airport. I felt really lucky because he didn't have any out of the country pictorial at the moment and we could hangout for the mean time. I tried calling my band but no answer. I guess everyone's busy and ecstatic now...I sent them a message a few days ago stated that I'll be home and we can finally decide on our contract signing. Hoseok told me about chasing our dreams together...I know it'll be hard but I realized one thing. I need to do this for myself...

This has been a dream of ours since we were younger. To prove our love of music. I took out my phone and tried calling Spencer...no response. Dane, Nigel and Cedrik...still...are they like mad at me? I chuckled to myself. Those guys... seriously.

Then a call made my heart flutter in delight.

Hoseok.

"Babe! I'm finally here...I'm with Julian..."

I gave my brother a derp face and he just gave me a serious quick glance... what is wrong with this guy. Usually he'd come back with a worse derp face and if he could even make the ugliest face the world could see, he will. Despite his handsome face, Julian didn't really focus much on the looks. His humor is his best asset-for me.  Since kids, we're pretty tight.

Hoseok:

"How are you feeling? Are you tired?..."

I sighed and looked out the window while my brother is silently driving us home.

"Hm...I miss you already."

He chuckled;

"Me too. A lot."

I heaved a heavy sigh...feeling nostalgic.

"I wish I can see you agai-..."

My words trailed off as my something caught my eyes.

A huge billboard.  Familiar faces. A familiar name...

"Grace?..."

The voice on the other line called out.

I narrowed my eyes as I finally got to see the whole of the huge billboard on top of a famous music company. Illuminated by several spotlights...

"Julian. Stop the car."

"Grace... calm down. Let's just talk about this at home...I know you're upset..."

"I SAID, STOP THE FUCKING CAR!!!" 

"Grace?? GRACE??"

I heard Hoseok repeatedly called out my name but my mind suddenly went blank.

I stepped out of the car and stared at the huge billboard.

Spencer
Nigel
Dane
Cedrik...

And a brunette in the middle of my boys.