Text

So this story is when Jimin is 16 and Yoongi is 16 EVERYONE IS 16 except Jin. They are both in school and this is right before the Easter break, I guess when it just started because.... Jimin just got home from school. They are also underground dancers.

I never texted hyung for a long time, and I miss him. Ugh, how can I escape my feelings for Yoongi I love him and he doesn't even know or care. If I tell him he'll hate me and I'll be ashamed for being gay. I don't care, I need to text him. Jimin thought to himself as he was blushing and checking his phone seeing the last time he texted his hyung.

Jimin always had feelings for Yoongi but kept them compressed and never said a thing, he was worried that saying anything would make their friendship die out, or Yoongi would hate him. Jimin always thought about saying something but he couldn't do anything he was just a shy lil'mochi.

Jimin: Hyung!!!

Yoongi: What's wrong Jimin?

Jimin: A new noodle restaurant opened and it's just down the street, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me........

Yoongi: I have a lot of homework and after I am practicing the dance we are going to perform in a week.

Jimin: Please!!!

Yoongi: Fine, how about tomorrow?

Jimin: Of course, alright see you.

Yoongi: Wait!

Jimin shocked that Yoongi kept talking, he fell back in happiness and confusion. Wh-what does that mean?

Jimin: Yes Hyung?

Yoongi: Like is it a date?

OH MY GAWD. He-h-he texted that? Are my eyes correct? YOONGI I LOVE YOU! What should I write back?

Jimin: If you want it to be.

Yoongi: Hahaha Jiminie you're so funny, see you tomorrow.

Jimin: Yes Hyung.

End of conversation.

Jimin's hands got sweaty, his face got red and his eyes widened. In embarrassment, he thought, Yoongi hates me and thinks I am gay and tomorrow will be so weird!!! Jimin was so scared for tomorrow and anticipated it as much as he could.

Jimin quickly texted Jungkook, "I texted Yoongi what do I do?"

Jungkook: What you say?

Jimin: That I love him and want to make out with him......

Jungkook: WHAT?!?

Jimin: Just kidding, I-i did not say that I invited him to a noodle restaurant.

Jungkook: Aweeeeee <3 I ship it.

Jimin: Stoppppp, I am freaking out.

Jungkook: I'm glad that I don't need to go through those feelings anymore.

Jimin: Listen I love that you and Tae are together and super cute and such, BUT I NEED HELP.

Jungkook: Ok, ok I bet Yoongi loves you back, so don't be worried, Hyung you're great.

Jimin: Hm... I still can't stop thinking about what he said: "Like a date?"

Jungshook: O.O CONTEXT PLS!

Jimin: I asked him to the noodle place and he said: "Is it like a date?"

Jungkook: Boy,

Jimin: ?

Jungkook: He gay.

Jimin: He never said he was gay...

Jungkook: and you're still embarrassed to say you're gay but then again you only know about me and taetae.

Jimin: Yeah, it's hard to be gay and idols and Korean, Korea is pretty unforgiving with these things.

Jungkook: Uh my baby texted me <3

Jimin: Ok, fine I WILL not get your help.

Jungkook: Ok, just two words.

Jimin: ?

Jungkook: He gay.

Hello guys <3 I'll be making a series about Yoonmin with some taekook moments and such. If you have any ideas to help the story or feedback pls say! Some days I'll be adding some things to chapters so improve the quality.