Chapter 10

-One year later

At dance practice-

"You tired babe?" Yoongi asked looking at Jimin rubbing his tired eyes.

"I couldn't sleep last night because of TAE AND KOOKIE!" He yells eyeing the couple.

They both just stared blankly at Jimin. Taehyung then defended himself and said, "I never saw him for a week since I needed to go on that trip!"

"And I knew it Kookie does call you oppa!" Yoongi pointed out, trying to get into the conversation.

"That is very FALSE!" Kookie starts to blush. UHM I THINK NOT!

"Sure," Yoongi scoffs, "The point is you're making my baby tired." Yoongi then starts to cradle Jimin who was falling asleep.

"We didn't even do anything bad..." Kookie adds.

" We never had did, anything," Yoongi said in a monotone and kinda stuttered to say so but he really didn't really care about what people thought so...

"Wait, OOF." Tae responds. Then what were they doing in that room last night o.o? Tae thought to himself

"Anyways...." Jimin coughed trying to come up with another topic other than something that touchy for him. He never really liked that subject. Yoongi never pressured him and he liked that but when he told them that he felt like its something every couple does and why didn't they? "So-

"Wait but why not?" Kookie asked clinging on to Tae.

Yoongi glances over at Jimin who was blushing and his eyes fixed on the ground. Yoongi knows that Jimin is kinda shy about this topic so he decides to drop it. "Are you guys ready for today's concert?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I guess-"

"Guys we are doing rehearsal come on!" Jin came up and broke up the conversation.

The four of them stood there while blushing profusely. Then they got back into their spots and continued the dance they were working on that they were going to perform underground within a couple of days.

* * *

After the long rehearsal they did, they finally got back to their hotel at 10:30. Jimin and Yoongi entered their room after eating with the group. Yoongi sat down on the bed and decided to ask, "Jimin... Why do you not want to..." Yoongi started and gulped, "Have sex with me?" He said trailing his fingers on the silky blanket.

"I..I-i don't know....." Jimin blushed while looking down at his feet, he knew the reason but just didn't want to say. It seemed embarrassing for him.

"There must be a reason.." Yoongi asked once more. He was really curious why Jimin didn't want to, it didn't bother him.... But like why not?

--------------

I am just going to post this because i have writters block and can't write right now.