Happy Birthday ChimChim prt3

[Tae's and Jungkook's room]

As Jungkook plopped himself onto the bed, Jungkook then sighs from boredom. Taehyung then went into the bathroom and went to change into his GUCCI pyjamas. As he was changing into his sleepwear Jungkook knocked on the door ever so slightly and then Taehyung answered. "Yes?"

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked whining outside the door. Then Taehyung then put his pants off then let out a sigh.

"I am changing," Taehyung answered as he then took off his shirt.

Jungkook then raised a brow. "So you are naked," He smiled a bit as he waited for an answer.

"Not completely," Taehyung answered.

"You should come out." Jungkook then sat down on the bed waiting for Taehyung reply.

Taehyung then shook his head at the thought. "Ok." He put his GUCCI sleepwear on and then came out and Jungkook was a bit disappointed when Tae came out. Then Jungkook turned off the light and was about to go into the bathroom to change but the Tae stopped him. There was only a little night light on, "C-c-can't you stay?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook worried.

"Why?" He asked trying to let go of Tae's grasp.

"Because I don't really like the dark," He whined a bit as he looked around the dark room surrounding him.

"You're such a baby." Jungkook gave a meaning smile to Taehyung as he cooed at the sight of Taehyung being such a baby.

"I am not a baby," Taehyung defended himself.

"But you're my baby." Jungkook smiled at the sight of Taehyung. He just wanted to hug that mochi.

Taehyung smiled and then came close to Jungkook, "So are you going to change?" Taehyung asked.

"I mean I can't just leave you like this," Jungkook tried to decide if he wanted to change or to stay with Taehyung and sleep in jeans.

"I don't mind you changing in front of me." Taehyung smiled. Taehyung was still pretty innocent. I am not saying that Jungkook wasn't innocent he just knew a bit more.

"You sure?" Jungkook asked trying to confirm Tae's answer. Taehyung then confirmed by nodding and gave Jungkook a bright box smile that made Jungkook melt. Jungkook then proceeded to take off his shirt and Taehyung was exposed to Jungkook's abs and he looked at them. He was thrown back by Jungkook's muscular build. He then took off his pants and was just left in boxers. It was just like wearing a swimwear anyways so what was the difference between swimming with Taehyung or just changing in front of him? Taehyung then blushed a bit as he looked at Jungkook. He didn't want to make it awkward. "So did you enjoy the party?" Jungkook asked breaking the awkward tension. Jungkook was always good at breaking the awkward tension and liked to keep the conversation flowing. He knew how to end a conversation perfectly which Taehyung liked.

"I was alright I liked spending the time with you," Taehyung blushed as he looked down as he looked up Jungkook was then fully changed. Then Jungkook went to the other side of the bed and rested on his back looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah, but now here's the real question, are we dating?" Jungkook asked uncertainly.

"Do you want to date someone like me?" Taehyung replied with a pretty stupid answer. At least Jungkook thought it was a stupid answer. Jungkook, of course, loved Taehyung with his entire heart and more.

"Of course I want to date someone like you," Jungkook shifted over looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung then smiled sweetly and started to play with his fingers. "So we are?"

"Let's make this clear." Jungkook paused for a moment. "Do you want to be my boyfriend," Jungkook asked while bringing his hands to Taehyungs and holding them gently.

Taehyung blushed a bit. He then of course accepted. "I would love to be your boyfriend."

"Taehyung." Jungkook paused.

"Yes?" He answered looking deeply into Jungkook's eyes while smiling slightly.

Jungkook then pulled Taehyung in closely and whispered gently and softly into Taehyungs ear, "I love you." He then went back facing Taehyung but still kept close. Taehyungs heart started to beat and he couldn't hold back anymore. He then slowly placed his lips on Jungkook's and close gap between them. Jungkook broke the kiss pretty quickly and looked at Taehyung for a moment and then gave back into the kiss as he grabbed the back on his shirt as his grasp tightened. Jungkook rested his forehead on Taehyung's then said softly, "Goodnight," before turning over turning off the lamp and slowly drifting off to sleep with a warm body beside him, cuddling him.

[Hoseoks couch]

Crying in depression because he knows that taekook is relationship goals.

[Jimin and Yoongi's room]

As Yoongi was on his phone laying down on the bed Jimin then entered the room. All of Yoongi's attention shifted to Jimin. "Hey Jimin," He said before realizing he didn't know what to say after that. He seemed he needed to say something, he wanted to say something, he needed to say something.

Jimin's looked at Yoongi and then waited for what he'd say next. It was just an awkward silence filling the room. He replied with a little "hm" and waited for a response. Yoongi turned off his phone and then all of his attention was on Jimin. Jimin felt the spotlight on him and it kinda made him blush, he was a pretty shy kid. "Sorry, Jimin I couldn't come earlier." He apologized again. He felt so guilty not coming any earlier. The reason why he was late was that he was trying to get advice from his older brother about being gay and stuff. Since his brother Agust D is gay.

So I didn't think I was going to do a part 4 but things happen and it's continuing in front of my eyes. Like I would like to say that there isn't going to be a part 5 but there probably would be. Welp yeah

KPOP ON!!!