I told him

In this case, Jimin couldn't care less. Jimin loved Yoongi. Yoongi locked eyes with Jimin as Taehyung stormed in the room swinging the door wide open and grabbed J-hope's arm."Hey, Hyung I need help with something!" Taehyung said almost yelling in a hurried tone.

"Wha- Taehyun-" Hoseok was cut off when Tae tightened his grip on Hoseok's arm, making him shut up. Taehyung flung Hoseok's body as he threw him out the door, then continued by closing the door behind them. Yoongi and Jimin just watched as all of this went down, leaving them both with SHOOKETH eyes. Jimin pressed his lips together grinning them in a (un)straight line as an awkward tension filled the air. "Yoongi?" Jimin whispered as he looked down on the ground. Yoongi then grabbed Jimin's chin and made him look into his chocolate brown eyes that were full of love. Jimin felt like melting by just looking into them. Yoongi leaned in and pressed his lips on Jimin's plump lips. Jimin kissed back as he trailed his fingers across Yoongi's hair. Yoongi broke the kiss as they both panted heavily, caused by the lack of air. Jimin blushed at the thought of them kissing. This was too good to be true. "saranghae, Jiminie." Yoongi said making Jimin shoot a look at Yoongi, making him even more blush by every second. "I-I love you too, Yoongi." Jimin confessed, finally being able to say it. Yoongi's lips curved into a gummy smile, his smile so warm, so soft that Jimin couldn't resist on smiling back. Jimin's face heated up and turned a bright red. He loved that kiss and been waiting for this moment for a long time.

    Yoongi and Jimin walked downstairs as their fingers intertwined. Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok were sitting on the couch. Taehyung shot a look at the pair that was walking downstairs. Hoseok jerked his head to the direction Taehyung was looking at the sweet couple with box smile.

"What?" Jungkook said with a confused tone as he also turned around to face the couple. His eyes widen, the sight making him JUNGSHOOK.

    "Look at this bromance il'ya bootiful hoomans." Hoseok started to tear up as started to clap.

    They both blushed while looking at their friends and then exchanged a meaningful look at each other.

    "So you gonna go back into your room?" Jungkook said smirking at them. Then Yoongi and Jimin exchanged looks at each other.

"Oh god, I want to sleep tonight though," Namjoon stated in a sarcastic way.

"Yeah, I can't deal with their moanings all night, either." Taehyung glared at Yoongi.

"We have to deal you with yours and kookies moaning most nights too! Don't even forget about Jungkook saying <ahhhh DADDY!>" Yoongi said glaring back at him after seeing Jimin's awkward expression, trying to save him out of the situation by evidence against the enemy.

"Kookie never says that!" Tae defended.

Jimin looked at Yoongi to drop it and then started to wrap his hands around Yoongi's waist.

"You guys always remind me that I am so single!" Hoseok started to cry because of his loneliness.

"You're a horse, of course, you're single." Yoongi did not even hesitate to roast Hoseok, of course, he didn't want things to be awkward between them. I mean literally like literally around two days ago Hoseok confessed his love to Yoongi and FEELINGS DONT GO AWAY THAT FAST LET ME TELL YOU, CHILD.

"OH GET SHREKED.!" Jungkook pointed at Hoseok in a playful way.

"Yoongi... It's fine, really." Jimin whispered at Yoongi as he tugged on his arm. Jimin didn't realize the whisper gave a good chill throughout Yoongi's spine. Yoongi could feel Jimin's grasp on his arm get tighter. Yoongi really did want to go back into his room with Jimin but he knew it would be awkward. He really couldn't look at anyone execpt Jimin anymore he seemed so embarrassed and nervous. Also, he knew they didn't even have a label he wanted them to be in a relationship before anything serious happened.

"So you guys are official now?" Namjoon asked, taking the attention back on the new couple.

The two of them looked at each other and just stared, Yoongi being SO EXTRA got down to his knees and took Jimin's hand to his chest and asked him, "Will you be my boyfriend?" The spectators started to tear up at this romantic sight.

Jimin started to tear up, he never thought this would ever happen. He nodded his head and peeped out, "Yes!" He smiled causing his eyes to turn into crescent moons.

Yoongi got up and then raised Jimin's arm in the air, "He said yes!" He started to clap starting everyone else to clap. Then Jimin just started to hug Yoongi as he was blushing.

Nothing happened that night Jimin wasn't ready for much. They just cuddled together as they slept UWU.

<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"

Sorry, it took such a long time to right I was feeling a bad case OF WRITERS BLOCK.

Aish, i hate that. But hope you enjoyed it. I felt it was too early in their relationship to like take things serious.......... Of course, Jimin is still a panicked gay so.... xD

In this story he is an innocent lil' mochi. KINDA.

KPOP ON!