Happy Birthday Chimchim prt 5

Yoongi tried calling Jimin repeatedly and but Jimin didn't answer. Yoongi was just left with the painfully long, sounds that came out of the phone as he waited. He wanted to clear things up, but then when he did what would that? Yoongi thought long and hard about what would he say and to be honest his words didn't match up to his feelings. It swept over his mind like a toxic ocean and left his mind stained with those thoughts. He couldn't face the younger boy today, just for today. So he was left in the sad boy's room in silence. He felt guilty that he didn't run after the sobbing Jimin. But he didn't know what to do so he stayed on spot.

POV: Jimin

I left the room feeling fresh hot tears roll down my cheeks as my heart ached. My legs started to feel weak as continued to run. Run where? Somewhere. I always had a habit to run without thought when I need to get out of a situation that left me sad. I started to stumble down the streets as I noticed one of my good friend's house was lit. "Minho," I whispered under my breath as my body was pulled towards the house like a magnet. I didn't invite him because my mom didn't allow the boy to come to my birthday party. He confessed a month ago he liked me and kissed me on the lips. My mom saw that "disgusting" sight and kicked the living daylights out of poor Minho. Since then we never saw each other. To be honest I missed him dearly. He was one of my best friends and we talked about a lot of things. Like being gay and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff. Though I never thought he liked me I thought our friendship was just platonic but when his soft lips made contact with mine I couldn't help it but blush and give in a bit. I felt guilty because I thought I only had feelings for Yoongi-Hyung but then I realized that day I liked two guys. Minho was so nice and understood me to the fullest we could say anything to each other. Were as with Yoongi-Hyung we kept things more to ourselves and left a mysterious void between us which didn't bother me. I went to the house and knocked on the door hesitantly. I could hear shuffles of footsteps advance and I watched the door swing right open. It was, in fact, Minho but he looked so sweet. With a bright smile that lit up on his face. His hair was so fluffy and his clothes fit him perfectly (not really since it was around a size up but he looked like a little squish so it was perfect for him). I couldn't help but smile back.

"Jimin?" he questioned but still kept his smile wide and didn't drop it for one second.

"Hi Minho I was wondering if I could spend the night with you," I asked while scratching the back of my head in embarrassment. I thought he really didn't want to see me and also I was asking a pretty big favour.

He jumped up a couple of times and then finally peeped out, "Of course!"

"Thanks!" I beamed while coming inside the comfortable and well-remembered house. I made my way to his bedroom and he trailed behind me. I sat down comfortably on his bed as he then sat beside me. I saw the boy slowly sink a little bit into the bed.

He turned his head and gave me a glance before saying, "What happened to your birthday party?" He asked while placing gently his hand on my thigh which made blush a bit. I knew this was more of a friend touch but I couldn't help it. I admit it. I liked him. I liked him a lot. He was always there for me and made me feel less lonely when Yoongi and I would sometimes get into fights. We were always consistent with our friendship status because of petty things like who would get the last word or who had reason to a certain topic. It wasn't that big of a fight and didn't leave us heartbroken after but it did annoy me when we would fight. I thought me and Yoongi were perfect for each other. Now I started thinking otherwise. Minho. Is Minho the one? I asked myself as I stared at the hand placed on my lower thigh.

"Stuff happened but that doesn't matter because I am here with you now," My fake positive tone made him even more concerned. It did matter but at the same time I just wanted to be with him so did it matter?