The "date".

As Jimin got ready and put in the extra effort in his hair and clothes he was ready. But really didn't want to walk out of his door. Even though he was scared, embarrassed and blushing so hard he left anyways. Walking down the street thinking about what Yoongi was going to wear, missing his fluffy hair, soft skin and gummy smile. Jimin saw Yoongi through the glass of the restaurant and his cheeks turned a slight pink from happiness and being slightly flustered. Jimin breathes in out and then comes in, eyes on Yoongi and Yoongi's eyes on Jimin.

"Hello, Hyung." Jimin greeted him with a pretty high voice and a wide smile. His eyes lit up when he saw him.

"Jimin, it's been a while," Yoongi said with a gummy smile.

"It has been." He sat down and just stared at Yoongi subtly. "So what would you like to eat?" Jimin asked smiling at the fact he got to see Yoongi, by himself to stargaze at him.

"I'd like noodles...."

As Jimin was drinking his water that was previously placed there by a waitress he chocked on it, by thinking about what he said.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"N-n-nothing... I'll order Dakjjim if you don't mind." Jimin changed the topic fast and hoped that Yoongi didn't notice why he chocked.

"I love Dakjjim, but I am not that hungry mind if I split it with you?"

"N-no I don't mind." He gave him a smile but in his mind, he was panicking. Yoongi stop making me feel what I am feeling, is he giving me signals? JUST BREATHE!

They talked about a lot of things while they were waiting for the dish, like SOMEONES (not yoongi's) new song seesaw and how it was such a good song (I love it!). The whole atmosphere felt like a date and Jimin could not stop thinking if it was actually a real date. What if Yoongi wanted the same? Once the food came Yoongi licked his lips. Making Jimin breathe very heavily. Don't get hard right now... He thought to himself trying to calm down.

"Mmm, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked staring deep into Jimins eyes.

"N-n-nothing!" Jimin smiled at his Hyung, "Well let's eat."

They began to eat, Jimin was pretty hungry but really wanted to share this dish with Yoongi. Then Jimin got a phone call.

"Hello?" He answered while trying to swallow down his food.

Yoongi was watching Jimin listen to the call. Jimin seemed shocked then, his eyes started to water. Streams of tears cascaded down his face. Yoongi started to ask "WHAT'S WRONG?" But Jimin didn't answer. Without Jimin saying a word, he leaves the table and runs off into the streets. Yoongi was going to leave with him but he needed to pay. "CHECK!" Yoongi yells.

The waiter comes and says "That would be fourteen dollars."

"Aish! Here you go, KEEP THE CHANGE!" By the time the check came to him and he paid for it Jimin was far away.

Jimin kept running he didn't know where but he kept running. He clenched his chest his lungs were burning, legs tired and he started getting sweaty. Breathing heavily he looked around his surroundings. He does not notice where he is, he just knows that he is in a broken alleyway. Jimin crimples to the ground in tears. Crying for minutes, then he hears a sound. He gets up. "Yoongi?" He wipes his tears away. Jimin sees a figure creep from the shadows and then he realizes this guy is not Yoongi. He was wearing a hat that had a shadow covering his face and he had a torn sweater and ripped jeans.

The guy grabs Jimins shirt and starts shaking him mumbling his words, "You got the drugsszs, man I'mnm brokeee and I needz tem my manm."

"Huh? No," Jimin said while being shaken.

"GIVE THEM!" The guy says forcefully grabbing out a knife.

"Please I don't have my wallet with me, I left it at the restaurant I was at." Jimin cried."

"You think I'll believe you? You probably got everything! You look expansiveee manm, blingbling." The man yelled while keeping a grip on his knife, a couple of times he almost cut Jimin.

"P-p-please I don't know where I am!" Jimin said in tears but trying to stay strong.

"YOU LIAR!" The angry man took the knife and got closer to Jimin with it.

"JIMIN!" From far you could hear a voice calling out for Jimin."

"YOONGI!!!" Jimin yelled out.

"Yo you got help, you gonna jump me! I thought you were my man! I had you! YOU UNGRATEFUL SON OF A BITCH!" He says getting angrier but Yoongi's calls got louder and the man got scared. So, he tugs away from Jimins shirt and then out of anger he says "YOU DON'T DESERVE WHOEVER IS GONNA HELP YOU!" He slits Jimin right leg and, making his leg weak and he falls to the ground.

"YOONGI!" He says in pain, "Aish!" Blood soaking his black jeans. The man gets on him and punches him a couple of times on the right arm and his face before he left he kicked him as well. Jimin saw him jump a fence, and then a lot went blurry after that. All he kept saying was "Yoongi," in a low voice.

"Jimin!" He saw him on the ground weak and wounded. "JIMIN!" He yelled. He ran to him and then he shook him. He pulls out his phone and calls the ambulance. "Who did this to you? Where did that son of a bitch go! I WILL KILL HIM!" Yoongi yelled while Jimin was getting even fainter in his arms. After he told the ambulance where he was he cradled Jimin in his arms, tearing up. Yoongi felt like he was going to lose everything so very softly with his deep purry voice he says "I love you Jimin."

Another chapter completed, I am working on the other one. And hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day and kpop on..... or whatever? xD I don't know. I'll be posting every Saturday or Friday. :3

SO LET'S GET THIS (UN)STRAIGHT,

JIMIN HIS PARENTS IL'YA A LITTLE RICH LA LA.

AND YOONGI'S AREN'T POOR BUT JIMIN GOT MORE OF THE MOOLA.