Chapter 11

Yoongi then turned off the lights and cuddled up Jimin in the covers with a little smile. You could only hear the covers moving as Yoongi repositioned himself. Jimin frowned on the other side whereas Yoongi was smiling fondly. As he kept frowning stiffly he didn't want to say anything and was hoping the night will slip away so it would just be morning already. "You're so pretty," Yoongi's eyes sparkled and he went to go kiss Jimin on the forehead and instantly Jimin started to smile and giggle a bit.

"You're cute," Jimin laughed into a kiss.

"No baby, I am hot," Yoongi smirked then laughed after he couldn't even handle this ridiculousness.

"Sorry Yoongi but I am tired I am gonna go to sleep," Jimin tried to avoid eye contact as much as he could but still try to act sweet.

"Yeah, it's ok we have a long day tomorrow anyway," Yoongi kept his smile and turned around to turn off the lights behind him. While Yoongi was drifting off into his state of a coma Jimin was worrying so much. It's true he loved Yoongi so much but he never did much with Yoongi it just didn't interest him even though Yoongi sometimes suggested. Of course, when Jimin would hesitantly decline Yoongi would kiss him a thousand times and say it really doesn't matter. Which made Jimin feel even more lucky to have Yoongi as his boyfriend. Once it was the morning Jimin had a restless night about stupid thoughts that kept popping up in his head and would distract him from sleeping.

"Morning Jimin," Yoongi started to wake up as he was stretching.

Jimin sat beside him fully away with bags under his eyes and couldn't stop thinking he barely noticed had awoken. "Oh good morning Yoongi," Jimin smiled a bit but then went back into his deep thoughts.

"Oh, baby you didn't sleep?" Yoongi worried while he placed his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. He frowned while he noticed Jimin shaking a bit and his dark bags under his eyes. He kissed his forehead softly and smiled.

"I couldn't sleep but I'll be ok," Jimin reassured while looking up at Yoongi with a faint smile.

"Alright, I am going to take a shower want to come with me?" Yoongi asked while getting up from the bed. Jimin thought for a second, I mean I don't really want to take a shower with Yoongi but taking showers with Yoongi is so relaxing. Jimin nodded his head with his lips pressed. "Alright come here baby," Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and brought him to the shower. They entered together but Jimin was still somewhat hesitant about it for some reason. He had a lot in mind and for some reason, that shower took forever but was gone in one second. He got dressed and went to practice. He was walking with his soft hands in Yoongi's while getting there. He was feeling a little sick so he wore a face mask and had his bangs over his face. Yoongi looked at him occasionally with a fond smile complimenting him.

Once they got to practice everyone looked at Jimin noticing the face mask. "Are you ok?" Namjoon asked while advancing to the poor little sick Jimin.

"I am fine Namjoon-Hyung I just had a fever dream and now I am a little tired but that's fine." Jimin shrugged it off not thinking anyone would proceed to ask him questions.

"You should rest then," Jungkook went to hug Jimin to make him feel better. Taehyung started to notice the attention drawn to Jimin and walked over.

"I am fine guys it's alright," Jimin nervously smiled while walking over to the speaker. "So we have a new song and we jus fully learned the choreo anyone wants to see all of it together or still go through some sections?" Jimin asked while trying to go on another topic so he won't be asked any more questions.

"Oh yeah Jin-Hyung I need to go over a part with you because I saw you struggling in this part," Hoseok pulled Jin to the side.

"Oh yeah, I was going to ask you about that," Jin walked over to Hoseok.