Happy Birthday ChimChim prt 4

"Are you ready to go?" Agust asked as he grabbed his car key's and putting a cap on.

"N-no not yet," Yoongi answered while stuttering and looking down at the floor. Agust asked what's wrong but Yoongi just pouted and kicked the floor while shrugged. He put his hand on my shoulder for recurrence and Yoongi then sighed telling him what was wrong. He really didn't want to say this but since his brother was it couldn't hurt to say right? "I'm gay," He looked up at his Hyung. Agust just stood there with a blank expression. All then made sense, why Yoongi never had a crush on a girl or showed any interest. He was really more scared of girls and that now made so much sense. Of course, he wasn't scared of Yoonji because that was his sister and that was different but he was sure scared of her finding out. He was more comfortable with Agust, because he was a fellow gay as well. Agust stood there thinking for a while and then finally his blank expression turned into a smile, "Dude you're gay! That's amazing." He exclaimed but low enough because he knew Yoongi didn't want Yoonji to find out. He was never that ecstatic but he was using that tone of voice to make Yoongi feel better. Telling people you love the most is hard. Agust knows. Yoongi then smiled a bit feeling better but still regretted saying anything. Agust sat him down and asked what was the problem. Yoongi then sighed as he rubbed his hand on his black jeans.

"I think I like Jimin," He looked up for help from his Hyung. Agust stood there shocked. He knew Jimin and him were close but he didn't know Yoongi was gay for Jimin. He then realized when he was in trouble because of his "homophobic" mom grounded him and slapped the heck out of him. The thing is, his mom isn't that homophobic she just felt that having two sons that were gay wasn't good and didn't want the gayness to "spread" like a wild disease. Also, it was because she was scared that Yoongi would be made fun of like Agust was and Agust went through some pretty rough times, depression, anxiety and even needed to go to the hospital multiple times because of his several attempts at suicide. As you can see he is a lot better because he now is studying overseas where people are more accepting of his sexuality.

"What the hell has happened when I was gone?" Agust asked laughing trying to make the conversation more light-hearted even though it was a serious thing for Yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed the back of his neck nervously and laughed lightly. "A lot actually,"

Agust pulled Yoongi in and then got real serious, "Look here Yoongi, it's always a question is someone loves you back regardless of sexuality. I swear Jimin loves you back, just ask him. You guys have known each other long enough to say anything and I know at first it's scary but if you never say anything you'll regret it more. Trust me, it breaks my heart to let go of people that I've loved and then later in the future realized that they reciprocated the same feelings. Yoongi let me keep this straight (not really) but you get what I mean. Remember that one day when mom got mad that you acted gay with Jimin. He was punished too. Him as well. He still was your friend and he was acting with you. The feelings were there. Trust me.  I can't tell you enough how perfect you are with Jimin. You guys are so cute. I am not saying for sure that Jimin shares the same feelings but it's not impossible." Agust finished out of breath. Yoongi started crying as those words left Agusts mouth. He never realized how much he really loved Jimin. He didn't want to reck anything between their friendship but Agust had some valid points. Which made Yoongi is more scared because the made him have to talk to Jimin about it. How would he deliver the news that he was gay, that he like Jimin? That he liked Jimin's soft fluffy hair, his soft beautiful eyes and how they shined when he smiled and how small he seemed to Yoongi. How Yoongi wanted to protect Jimin at all times because he wanted Jimin to be happy. His lips shook when he let out a sigh while warm tears rolled down his cheeks.

He sought for comfort and hugged Agust for a long time as he sniffled and hiccupped. He wiped his tears away and nodded at Agust. Agust patted Yoongi's back then said softly, "We don't want you to be late, now do we?"

"Well we are already late, I was kinda trying to put it off," Yoongi mumbled.

"What! We are going now!" He exclaimed as he scooped up his little brother and ran out of the house.

"We forgot the present," Yoongi mentioned.

"RIGHT!" Agust ran out of the car and went to go get the present-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's ok Yoongi-Hyung," Jimin smiled as he sat beside Yoongi on the bed. He placed his hands on his jeans and then turned his and added, "Why were you late?" He finally asked as he let out a slight breath feeling relieved he had the guts to say so. Yoongi stood there for a while and then thought if he should tell Jimin about everything. How he liked him. How he thought about him in an intimate way and how he got butterfly's whenever he was around Jimin but somehow felt comfort and safety. As Jimin waited, Jimin ran his hands through his hair and then placed his left hand on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi acknowledged it and smiled at the action.

"Jimin," He then looked in open space as he thought what he was going to say. He then gulped saliva as his thought about it some more. His head started to hurt from the crowding thoughts invading his brain. "I like,"

Jimin waited for Yoongi to finish his sentence but before he did Jimin sure wanted Yoongi to say that he liked him. It's all Jimin thought about, he was wanting it. He then stupidly blurted, "You like Hoseok!"

From adrenaline, Yoongi exclaimed in relief, "YES!" For he thought Jimin said, "You like me," He then realized that he just said the most regretful thing ever and it was one word, three letters.

Jimin then dropped in despair, "You-you do?" He stuttered as he choked a bit on hesitation.

"..." Yoongi couldn't answer he felt that his heart drop as he saw the other almost in tears. Jimin just ran out of the room as he could hear him sob doors away. Yoongi sat there, wondering what just happened.

This one misunderstanding ruined the 'relationship' more their love interest in one to the other. Not until years later they cleared that. Yoongi didn't like Hoseok, heck he barely knew him and thought of him as a person who was too loud and only caused drama. Later on, Hoseok hung out with them and Yoongi warmed up to him but not in the way he wanted to with........ Jimin.

^^^Take that in a dirty sense or not I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY, but if you want to think it like that then yOU CAN.

Im tired and sleep deprived so.

hope you had a goodtime reading trash, love from the author.

KPOP ON!