Yoonmin Christmas Special

[A/N] I'm so sorry I never updated in a while, I had a lot on my mind for the longest time and I needed a break. I've been doing a lot of thinking and couldn't focus. (Also this is the Christmas before all this mess happened. Got it? Good.)

Twas the night before Christmas.

...-Twas the morning before Christmas.

Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok all came together for Christmas because they thought it would be good to spend quality time with one and another. Two cheerily days together.. So the two nights were set. Everything felt perfect. They started to decorate the small tree they got together. It was only three feet tall but they loved it and it wasn't as much as a hassle than other trees. They all sat in a "circle" together and discussed things that caught them up.

"It's been a while since we all been together." Jungkook started to stretch his stiff back out.

"Yeah the last time seemed like forever" Jin added while then taking a large sip of hot cocoa.

"Yeah, kinda made me sad but I knew I couldn't do anything, we were all busy" Namjoon sighed looking down. He then popped his head back up and decided to add, "At least we came back together. I remember when we first all met. We thought that we'd be together forever. Even I felt something between some people," Namjoon glanced over at Jin and Jin smiled fondly. "I know that some people felt the same to some people."

"You're right Joon," Jungkook agreed then spared a glance to Taehyung.

"Welp, that's going to be changed," Namjoon said in a determined voice. "Because we are always going to spend time together and not get behind on our friendship. Studies have shown having more friends make you stressed and higher anxiety but having fewer and spending lots of time with them reduces it." Namjoon told with a bright smile on his face.

"We get it you're smart," Yoongi scoffed in a tired low voice. Jimin laughed at the comment.

"Alright let's get this party started!" Taehyung yelled while getting up and then brought Kookie with him.

"I need to go Christmas shopping," Yoongi announced vaguely in a cool tone. She sat there emotionless. Waiting for someone to respond

"I need to pick up a few things, anyone else wants to come?" Jimin asked while grabbing his keys from the counter. He swung them without noticing while waiting for an answer.

"Sure we can all come," Jin smoked gently while then grabbing Namjoons wrist and bringing him to the front door and all the others followed. They all walked out of the door one by one. Taehyung brought his keys as well since there wasn't enough room for all seven of them in one car. In Taehyungs car there was Jungkook and Hoseok. Jimins had Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi. It took around 20 or 30 minutes to get to the mall but once they got to the mall they waited at the front entrance.

"Yoongi I can come shopping with you, I forgot about Namjoons present. We should get something together, so we can split our money and get something better for him." Jimin glued himself beside Yoongi while walking into the mall with the others.

"I mean sure, but only for a certain amount of time," Yoongi told him with a stern enough voice.

"Ok." Jimin responded.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

They both walked into the mall together and Jimin the clingy baby he was, he latched Yoongi's hand and never let go. He didn't want to ever leave his side. They both felt so warm hand and hand. They walked around the mall, store to store exploring together and feeling joy in unison. Jimin got a bit hungry and whined his feet hurt a bit so then Yoongi decided to stop at a little bakery and ordered a winter looking cupcake with frosting on top. Jimin ordered a croissant and a cupcake as well. It had tiny little beads that shone in the light and sparkled. It had white icing on top, the flavour was chocolate. The transparent cupcake cup was wrapped in a red bow with snowflakes on top. They sat down and smiled happily.