Room Yoonmin

Jimin woke up in a daze, every bright light blurring his vision even more. His body ached in many places but he put that at the back of his mind. Then before he closed his eyes he saw Yoongi sitting beside him sleeping in the cutest way possible. Hands between his legs and everything. Jimin tried to focus on him, but Yoongi was still a blurry mess. The doctor entered the room and quickly Jimin pretended to sleep. The doctor ever so gently woke up Yoongi.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked whispering.

Yoongi woke up and looked at him with some sleepy eyes. "Uhh yeah, doctor................. Jinn?" Then as those ran through his head he then remembered someone with that name. "Jin-Hyung!" Yoongi exclaimed as he remembered his childhood friend. (Jinn is Jin's twin brother.)

"Yoongi-ah!" Doctor Jinn said while looking through the papers on his clipboard then looking up to see Yoongi's face. "It's been a while."

"It has been," Yoongi confirmed. He never thought he'd see Jinn after he graduated and to be honest that made him sad. Things happen once you go off to University.

"So, there are things we need to talk about, Jimin will be leaving the hospital today he seems in better condition since two days ago, so when he wakes up you can leave. But before you need to know these things before you leave."

"Ok, what are they?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Jimin looking worried but relieved as well.

"So, you need to be with him at all times, when he eats, sleeps, shower-

Yoongi lifted an eyebrow when he said "shower".

Jimin's body went stiff when he said that.

"Shower? Like just wait outside the door?" Yoongi asked turning a bit pale with some rosy cheeks.

"Well, you can wait outside the door or curtain, advised the curtain and if he falls or slips you need to go in and help him." Jin said, continuing "And he needs to take these medications to help with the pain and healing also he needs to take these shots so he doesn't get any infections or blisters which will make the whole healing process easier and less painful. That's it so when he wakes up you can check out, any questions?" Jinn explained while giving a bag with the medicines and shots to Yoongi.

"No, I understand thank you," Yoongi said while putting the bag on his chair that he slept on.

"Great-"

"I think I love Jimin," Yoongi said scared how Jin was going to react.

"What!" He exclaimed as he thought about it. He then asked, "Do you know or think."

"I told him I love him," Yoongi said looking into Jinn's eyes.

"Then you love him when I told Sana I loved her I knew it."

"Wait you told-"

"Not important-" He was cut off by a nurse telling him there is a patient in a critical condition so he needed to leave. He left hurriedly. "By Yoongi-ah."

"Bye Jinn-hyung." Yoongi waved as he tried to process what was happening. He then slowly walked over to Jimin. Yoongi stared at Jimin, then he started to caress his cheek-

Jimin didn't react but in his mind, he wanted to just wake up and hug him, but he kept pretending to sleep- He now knows Yoongi told him that he loves him. That made him so warm and fuzzy inside.

Yoongi then suddenly stopped, thinking about what he said yesterday the words kept running through his mind OVER AND OVER again. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you STOPPP, he doesn't remember, does he? Yoongi kept asking himself.