The Bad Boy (kth) Part 3

Bunched up in groups together, people whisper to each other. As Taehyung and I walk down the main hallway, gossip eventually spreads throughout the whole school. Me, not being used to this kind of attention, gets flattered and I attempt to release my hand from his. All he does is tighten his grip and continues to lead me to my first class. I try to keep my head down to hide my identity.

I see my class getting closer, sighing with relief. But Taehyung turns a corner, yanking me with him. He leads me into a secluded area and I finally free myself from his grip.

"Tch," he says while running his fingers through his tousled hair. "If you keep acting like you hate being seen with me so much, people will ask questions."

"Don't blame me! I'm not used to having the whole school watching every move I make!" I argue in annoyance.

"Keep that act up, and I'll punish you," he warns in a husky voice.

"Excuse yo-"

Taehyung ignores me and takes hold of my hand.

He briskly leads me to my class and whispers something in my ear, "I'll be out here when you finish class."

Before I could answer, he kisses me on the cheek and walks away. I freeze in place, different emotions and thoughts running through my mind. Sure, we're putting up an act, but was that kiss actually necessary?

As he disappears around the corner, I swallow my pride and walk into class. Right when I enter the classroom, I see Jin standing in front of me. His mouth dropped to the ground, leaving him speechless. I can already assume that he saw that whole thing... He isn't going to stop bugging me all class. I shake my head and walk past him, going to my seat.

"Y/N! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? I THOUGHT THAT YOU GUYS ARE JUST F-" Jin squeals while running towards me and I immediately tell him to shut up before someone overhears and finds out.

He quiets down and sits next to me. He opens his mouth to speak but I just pinch his ear to get him to stop.

"I do not know why he did that, okay? So don't expect to get any answers unless you ask Taehyung directly," I quietly say.

When the classroom slowly begins to fill up, I can feel the glares and eyes on me. I try to ignore it by studying but basically, everyone in the room is whispering about it and don't know how to keep their mouths shut.

"Ha!" Jin laughs at me. "You have to deal with this all day," he teases, "Goodluck with that, Y/N."

The teacher finally quiets down the class and begins the lesson. I sigh as I realize how much worse this day might actually be. I do my best to stay focused during the lecture and pull through.

Halfway into the period, I feel something hit my back. I ignore it until I feel my back get hit by something again. I turn around and see a crumpled paper ball behind me. I pick it up and look around the class to see who threw it.

I spot a group of girls giggling and pointing at me. I mentally roll my eyes as I identify them as the clique that bothers Taehyung and his friends all day at school. Jin notices and takes the paper ball away, opens it and reads the writing on it. He glares back at the girls then looks at me with his usual cheesy smile.

I can tell that nothing nice was written on the paper, and I begin to sulk. Jin gets up and throws away the paper. When he gets back into his seat, he pats my back to comfort me.

I shift my focus back to the teacher, but unsuccessfully. I end up watching the clock for the rest of the period.

The bell finally rings and everyone begins to exit the room. I pack my things and leave with Jin. As soon as we walk through the door, Taehyung gets between us.