Disclosure (myg) Oneshot

I groan as I get out of my comfortable bed. I scratch my back as I walk towards the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face then put my hair up in a messy bun.

I yawn as I walk back into my room, knowing that today will be boring. I check my phone for any messages from my friends, but of course, there is none since it's Valentine's day. All my friends have boyfriends and I'm always the one left out to do her own thing.

"Oh well, at least I can just stay home today and sleep," you say to yourself.

I go to the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal. I decide to eat outside on the balcony and read my favorite book, f/b (favorite book). A few pages into the book, I hear a notification go off from my phone. I unlock my phone and check my notifications, opening snapchat.

Yoongi sent me something:

I do as he says and put my bowl of cereal on the side table

I do as he says and put my bowl of cereal on the side table. I look over the balcony railing and spot Yoongi waving from the parking lot. I wave back and smile brightly. He smiles back, making me so soft because of that adorable gummy smile.

I text him to wait there as I change clothes. I quickly bring my bowl inside and leave it on the kitchen counter then run into my room to change. I toss on a hoodie and jeans, not caring if they match.

I run out of the room and open the front door then lock it. I press the elevator button, but grow impatient and take the stairs instead. I finally reach the ground level and rush out to the parking lot where Yoongi is waiting for me.

"Hey, Lil meow meow," I pant while trying to catch my breath.

He laughs and I look up towards him. He's holding two heart-shaped balloons, making me confused.

"What's that for?" I ask.

"You, of course! It's Valentine's day today," Yoongi responds in a cheerful tone.

"Ah- I didn't know to get you anything though..." I sulk, hesitant to accept his gift.

"It's fine! I didn't expect you to," he consoles and hands me the balloons. "Let's go on a date, Y/N!"

My mouth drops open and I try to respond, but end up stuttering, "D-Date? Wha-"

He squeezes my cheeks together and simply nods.

"A date! I'll treat you to anywhere you want to go today," he gently offers.

"Why?" I plainly ask.

"Well, I thought it'd be fun to hang out since we're both free today. Plus, I have something important to tell you later!" He answers while rubbing the back of his neck.

I agree and tell him I'll need to grab my bag from my apartment first. I quickly go back to retrieve it and put the balloons in my room as he waits in his car.

I go back to the parking lot and I get into his car. I pull the seatbelt from the side and buckle it in.

"Where to?" Yoongi asks me as I fix my hair.