Intern (kth) Oneshot

"Thank you!" I say after paying for the drinks.

I pick up the two cup holders and quickly exit the cafe and scurry to my car. I open the passenger's door and place them on the seat carefully. I gently close the door and walk around the car to the driver's side and enter. I buckle myself out and start the engine. I check the drinks one last time and put pressure on the gas pedal.

I drive to the concert area and slip on my ID tag around my neck. I get out of the car, grabbing the cup holders before closing the door. I quickly go into the staff and idol area, looking for BTS' room. I finally spot the door, labeled Bangtan Sonyeondan, and struggle to open it.

"Ah, let me help you with that," I hear a familiar voice say.

They open the door for me and I enter after giving them a quick bow. I rush towards the table and place the cup holders down.

I take them out and hand them one by one to the members. I'm getting used to their regular orders since I've been on this errand a million times.

"Thank you, Y/N-ssi," Namjoon says in a cheerful tone, sipping his lukewarm coffee.

"No problem, sir," I respond with a bow.

"You're too formal," he laughs. "You can call me Namjoon."

I nod and quietly repeat, "Nam... Joon."

"Good job!" He says, patting me on the head like a dog.

"Y/N-ah!" Jungkook calls from afar.

"Yes?" I slightly shout as I rush towards his side.

He shows me his finger which has a small cut on it and asks, "Can you get me a band-aid please?"

I nod and look around for the first aid kit. I finally find it and take a band-aid out of it, tearing open the cover. I wrap it around his finger softly, making sure to not make it too tight.

"If the band-aid starts to fall off, I'll replace it," I reassure him, checking if it's properly on.

"Thank you, Y/N-ah," he says with a bright smile.

"Of cour-" I began to respond but got interrupted.

"Y/N, I think they forgot to put no whipped cream in mine," Jimin mentions, checking under the cover of his drink.

I walk over to Jimin and look, "Omo, that can't be! I even mentioned- Ugh, nevermind about that. Would you like me to go back and get anothe-"

"You don't have to, Y/N," Taehyung interjects, coming over to us.

He exchanges drinks with Jimin and takes a sip of it then adds, "They just got the names mixed up when they wrote it down. This one is mine."

"That's a relief," I sigh quietly.

"You work too hard, Y/N. Take a break or something," Taehyung commands but in a kind tone. 

I shake my head and decline politely, "I need to keep busy. I'm really glad to be learning so much through this internship, I must do my side of the deal and work my hardest!"

He smiles slightly and nods, "Okay, do that then. If anyone gives you a hard time, just tell me and oppa will beat them up!"

 If anyone gives you a hard time, just tell me and oppa will beat them up!"