Escape to the Onsen (jjk) Oneshot

A hang shakes my shoulder, waking me up from my sleep. My eyes slowly open and I see the inside of an airplane. I rub my eyes and look to the side of me, seeing Jeongguk. I finally realize that I'm on a plane because Jeongguk invited me to join him and his members to Japan where they'll have a special photo shoot.

"Wake up, silly head," Jeongguk whispers, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I give him a nod and a smile then respond, "Are we almost there?"

"Yup, the attendant said we'll be landing in around five minutes," he says.

The seat belt icon flashes red, telling us to put them on. We strap them on and I sit up in a more straight position, preparing for the landing. Jeongguk holds my hand, making me feel ecstatic. He remembered that the thing I hate about plane rides is the landing, wow, I didn't expect him to.

"I'll always be here to protect you, Y/N," he says in his low voice.

"Awie, thank you, my Kookie," I happily say in response.

He moves closer towards me, making me close my eyes. Sure, we've kissed before, but I'm always flustered whenever he starts to make a move.

"Y/N and Jeongguk sitting in a plane, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Taehyung and Jimin tease from over the back of our seats.

I open my eyes and see Jeongguk already giving them a glare.

"Can you guys stop picking on Y/N and me? I should be able to give her a kiss whenever and wherever I want to without hearing your guys' annoying voices!" He pouts, sulking in his chair.

I laugh silently in my head, seeing how cute his reaction is. I look back at Taehyung and Jimin who are still making faces at Jeongguk. I enjoy when they tease him, but I don't want him to be in a bad mood especially on a trip.

"Yah! Sit down and buckle yourselves in before you guys end up falling out of the seats and getting hurt," I tell them in an authoritative tone while pointing at the seat belt icon.

"Sorry, Y/N-ah..." They both apologize with childish looks on their faces.

They finally disappear from out of my sight and I hear the click of their seat belts. I look towards Jeongguk who is still acting like a baby. I give him a quick peck on his cheek, knowing that it'll cheer him up. As I expected, his face lights up and starts to be his normal self again.

"So I was thinking, for our free time we could do something together. Just the two of us! I mean, obviously, we'll do some things with the boys. But we should at least have some private time for ourselves, y'know?" He exclaims while shaking my hand in elation.

I nod in approval and respond, "That sounds great! Ah~ I can't wait to experience the lifestyle of Japan, though. I've always found it fascinating!"

"I'll take you to many places, Y/N! We'll eat at all the restaurants and buy a bunch of stuff, it'll be so much fun!" He cheerfully says, making my heart warm.

"Thank you, Jeongguk-ah! I'm looking forward to trying all the food!" I say, thinking back to all of the mouth-watering pictures of food from Japan I've seen on social media.

He shifts closer to me and whispers into my ear, "I'm looking forward to sleeping with you."

My face turns red, and I'm left with no words to say. He's such a tease sometimes! It's seductive but wow, I just, wow...

He looks at me with a smug look but soon starts laughing out loud.

"You're so pervy, Y/N!" He teases, making me blush even harder.