The Bad Boy (kth) Part 4 Final

"Yah, it's Y/N, that -beep- that -beep- took our Taehyungie oppa away from us! Let's get her, girls!" I hear a voice scream from down the hall. I turn to quickly escape and run away as the mob of girls chase me. I look back, sweat running down the side of my head, seeing them begin to catch on. I try to use all my strength to fasten my pace, but it doesn't work. Someone tackles and holds me down and waits for the rest of the mob to arrive. I try to protect myself while they continuously stomp on me, pull my hair, slap me, and anything you can think of.

I wake up in a pile of sweat and realize I'm not seeing a bunch of items harassing me. I look around and notice I'm currently in my room, safe from a crazy mob of girls...

That dream was plain out wack.

Throughout the week, I've been receiving threats and notes regarding Taehyung and I's 'relationship' that went public. Girls can be so scary they even get to me in my dreams.

I sigh and look at my clock, reading 7:30 AM. I check my phone as I walk downstairs to the kitchen. While placing my bowl of cereal down on the table and taking a seat, I hear a notification come from my phone.

It's Taehyung:

Taehyung doesn't respond from thereon

Taehyung doesn't respond from thereon. I sigh and take my time eating my breakfast. Ha, I'm not planning to actually spend time with Taehyung on the weekend. I plan to enjoy my break and do my own thing.

At 9 sharp, the doorbell goes off.

No way.

I run downstairs to get the door first but my mother gets to it first. I facepalmed as soon as I see Taehyung standing there like a derp. My mother invites him in, probably falling for his looks and act, ugh. Oh right I forgot, Mrs. Kim told her first about us being together and it made her so happy. She thought I wouldn't even get a boyfriend until I was in my late 30s...

"Y/N-ah!" He waves as he waddles over to me.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaim giving him a glare.

"Let's go on a date!" He suggests with a squishy smile.

"Are you mad?" I scoff, crossing my arms.

"Pleaseeeeeee~" He pleads while yanking on the bottom of my shirt.

I smack his hand away and shake my head. Oh gosh, I notice my mother walking towards us with imaginary devil horns and tail.

"Y/N, you shouldn't treat your boyfriend like that," she scolds with an obvious wink.

I die inside.

"He's asking you out on a date. It's not like you have anything planned, so you might as well go," she adds, totally ruining my plan of saying I'm busy.

"Eomma~ Thank you!" Taehyung kisses up to my mom in a sweet tone.

"Eomma?! Hold u-" I begin to say until my mother with a devilish smirk and drags me upstairs to my room.