Gwangju (jhs) Oneshot

I get out of the cab and grab my luggage out of the back. I pay the driver and observe the unfamiliar hotel that stands in front of me. I stretch, feeling a bit dysfunctional from the 8-hour plane ride. The city of Seoul is beautiful at night, the sky is clear and the moon is shining bright. The urban vibe really adds to it since I love the city.

I grab my luggage by the handle and pull it behind me as I enter the great hotel doors. I go to the front desk and check in, getting my keycard for room 7J. I quickly go to my room, impatient to take a relaxing warm bubble bath.

I drop the keycard in, unlocking the door. I take it out then walk in, greeted by the distinct smell of clean hotel rooms. I drop my bags and rush into the bathroom, getting the water ready. After letting it run for a few minutes, I strip my clothes off and slide into the tub.

Using my phone, I turn on Blue Side by Hoseok. I can't wait to finally meet up with him again after many years. Since our early elementary years, we were best friends and basically inseparable.

I listen to his soothing voice and lyrics. I get comfortable and drift off into a daydream along with his music.

After soaking in the tub for a little while, I cleaned myself before the water got too cold. I get out of the tub and dry myself with a towel then put my hair up with it. I grab the bathrobe on the side and put it on.

I brush my teeth and blowdry my hair, impatient to let it air dry. I leave the bathroom and plop myself down on the perfectly-made queen sized bed and stare at the ceiling. Imagining Hoseok and I's reunion, my heart jumps up and down just thinking about it. I hope he remembers me, it would definitely be a bummer if he didn't.

I close my eyes and fall asleep with a big smile on my face.

After taking two hours to get ready and take the cab to the concert location, I get out of the car and feel the refreshing breeze hit my face. I pay the driver and hastily go into the entrance, showing my ticket and entering the humongous, empty arena. Thankfully, I bought a VIP ticket, so I can watch BTS as they practice their performance. Hopefully, with this, Hoseok will be able to spot me more easily.

I walk over to my spot and wait for thirty minutes until finally, they come out from underneath the stage. Wow, even in their casual clothes, they look so glamorous. I admire the energy they give off, but Hoseok stands out to me the most.

They go to their spots and wave to the VIPs in the arena currently, and begin their practice. Their beautiful voices and songs literally make me shook, like, how can these angels produce such art so effortlessly?

During one song, the members spread out on the stage, getting closer to the area where the audience will be. Coincidentally, Hoseok literally arrives right in front of me. We lock eyes and a great big smile forms onto his face and he points at me.

"Y/N?!" Hoseok exclaims in surprise.

"You remembered!" I respond, feeling so much joy in my heart knowing that he remembers me.

"Of course I do!" He says in a cheerful tone then tells the members to pause the practice. He looks back at my direction, their eyes now all on me. "I can't believe you're here! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

I laugh softly, "As a surprise, of course! Do you like it?"

He nods quickly and jumps up and down, "Duh?! I'm so filled with energy and motivation for this concert now, keep your eyes on me and watch how much cooler I've become since high school!"

"I will, I promise," I say with a thumbs up.

"We should get back to practicing," he tells me then gives the other members a nod. "I'll send one of the bodyguards to take you backstage after practice, okay?"