09

I saw donghyuk shirtless and half of his trouser is a bit down, he wa brushing his teeth, he looked at me, "holy fuck what in the world brings u here," he spit his tooth paste,

"Dk..." I closed the door gently and came closer to him, he went a bit far, "don't worry u rascal I won't do anything!" I yelled, "lsn my sister is with hanbin alone upstairs do u think it's ok?" I whispered, he looked at me, "well I don't think it's a problem y/n..." I nodded, he took his towel, I pulled him from his shoulders, "ok what about u check on them upstairs?" I faked a smile, "ya I mean no... Hanbin is gonna kill me he will give me a lecture until after tomorrow" I giggled and hit his back gently, "anyways right now... I'm kinda worried about my sister..." He hugged me gently and put his hand on my back and the other one on my neck, "it's ok y/n..." He kissed my forehead, I push him, "ah!" My heart was beating so much, "why would u do that!" He yelled, "I don't like that!" He turned his head sarcastically and he was upset from me, I back hugged him, after I remember that he was shirtless I immediately moved, "ok I'm going now!"

I opened the door and bumped into Bobby, his hair tied, my heart bated so fast dk standing at the back and Bobby standing at the front, I wanted to go but Bobby pulled me, dk closed his bathroom door, Bobby pushed me against the wall, "stay away from dk understood," I rolled my eyes, "move! And also don't act so kind and protective of me I don't really need that and I know this is only acting becuz u don't want to destroy ur career,"

"Impressive..." He raised his eyebrows, I went away, "oh my goooood" I heard boyoung's chirpy voice, "dreamy eyes! Very nice!" She laughed with a chirpy voice and hit Yunhyeong gently, "oh my god dreamy eyes! So funny and cute!"

"Yes I know I'm funny and cute but can I know what is wrong with ur voice!" Yunhyeong said imitating boyoung, "oh my god very good imitating King u r! Oh my loooord" she laughed, "guys lets sleep I'm so fucked up" Yoona said, I rolled my eyes, "wtf u guys r boring af lets do something fun at least,"

The night went by boyoung's laugh and Yunhyeong imitating boyoung.

We 3 slept at the couches, Yunhyeong went with chan upstairs.

The sun was shining brightly, I woke up immediately, and went to the door it was open, I went outside.

I ran to the elevator, I pressed the elevator, it opened and yoon was standing and playing with his phone, I open my eyes widely and hid immediately he got out from the elevator and went straight to bobby's apartment, "fuck... I escaped but boyoung and yoona r there fuck!" I took my phone and called boyoung many times, I hid behind the wall and saw yoon he rang the bell.

My heart was beating, "fuck u sleepy bitches, I wanted to escape, now I have to go back...what if he fucking caught us... But anyways if he does I will report to the fucking police mother fucker!" He went inside, "who the fuck opened the fucking door," I took the elevator, I saw jino.

"Fuck..." He opened his eyes widely, "y/n?" I closed his mouth and pushed him inside the elevator I pressed 6th floor when we arrived I stopped the elevator, "listen jino keep ur mouth shut," he smiled, "don't smile!" He is just too cute to handle, "I said stop smiling asshole!" He stopped smiling and looked at me,

" He opened his eyes widely, "y/n?" I closed his mouth and pushed him inside the elevator I pressed 6th floor when we arrived I stopped the elevator, "listen jino keep ur mouth shut," he smiled, "don't smile!" He is just too cute to handle, "I sai...

Suddenly I felt him attractive then he really is...my heart started to beat more, "can u think that u never met me plz," I went outside the elevator but he pulled me back, he kissed my lips gently and broke the kiss, "I want to remember u always," then he kissed my forehead.

I went outside the elevator, "wtf... This feels like a dream..." I rang the bell but no one opened I knocked on the door, finally chan opened, he was shirtless, "wtf...can I talk to s/n"  he shaked his head, "nope..." I raised my eyebrow, "really?" He gulped "um-" but my sister cut off his words, "y/n!" She hugged me tightly, I hugged her back, chan moved from the door and I saw hanbin and Yunhyeong shirtless, hanbin was whispering in Yunhyeong's ear and he was looking at my sister, I broke the hug and went to them, Yunhyeong pinched hanbin's hand, "hello y/n!" Yunhyeong said cheerfully and smiled.

I ignored them and sat, i heard bi's yelling and hitting the wall, "wtf?" I said, "THATS THE NEIGHBOUR Y/N!" I punched chan face and Yunhyeong dick and went inside the room, it was my sister,, he was hitting her on the wall, I was shocked and furious, "wtf ur yelling at my sister u asshole!" I said, And after me came chan, "I tried to catch her but she is not a woman,"u asshole get up!" I yelled at bi, bi got up sarcastically, "did u touch my sister!?" He smirked with a hmph, "what r u gonna do about it?" He raised an eyebrow, "oh u got a little tongue in ur mouth?" I said, My sister stood infront of bi, "no we were just playing around!" She yelled and faked a smile, I was quiet not sure what they were doing so I calmed the fuck down and looked at how much my sister's eyes were adorable when she looks at bi, "is that true?" She nods immediately just to stay with her hanbin, I took one last look at bi, then I went away.