29

"Lsn boyoung play I will come back" I said and wore my jacket and got out I was going on the stairs and got out of the apartment I saw s/n on someone's back, she was pulling his hair, "wtf who tf is he?" I mumbled to my self.

"Hanbin?" I saw my yesterday suddenly hug him, I felt really bad for s/n, yoona walked back here, I pulled her, "how did hanbin get here tell me everything" she nodded, "so long story short a stranger messaged me and told me he wants to meet me, I said ok then s/n came wid me in case if I got kidnapped so then when he saw at the stairs he told me I want to meet s/n so I got shocked and I told him s/n is on the stairs he looked at her and he started running with me and ur sister followed him and got on his back then he started running with ur sister and left me there, ur sister pulled his hair he stopped so when ur sis pulled his mask it was Hanbin the end." I nodded.

Me and yoona went back home, s/n didn't take a while to come back home, I was happy she met Hanbin.

I fell asleep,

I didn't even felt like I slept a lot I heard boyoung's chirpy voice, "hello baby good morning! Get up and get ready s/n got ready" I rubbed my eyes, "wtf where?" I said with a sleepy voice, She laughed "somewhere in the world"

I got ready and boyoung out and put a blindfold on me "omg tf" I said, "idk wtf ur planning if it was something bad I will kill u" she laughed with a chirpy voice.

It took like an hour to get to wherever she is taking us but all I know is it smells so fresh, it's like the smell of the beach, me and s/n were the only ones wearing blindfold.

We took it out, it was a big beach, no one was there, "wtf I feel like fucking killing u boyoung" I said then I noticed my sisters eyes glowing, looking at bi? Wtf...

They all came to us, "ok girls we decided to get back together so no one does like last time plz, the managers r asleep we gave them pills" said dk, I rolled my eyes, "whatever..." I went away, and sat on the beach.

I stretched and yawned, "babies come gather here!" Boyoung screamed, we gathered around her all of us...Bobby broke my heart.

"So I brought s/n her clothes" she took out a backpack, "and for y/n yoona brought her clothes so we will party bitches!" She yelled, "finally I can fucking curse baby!" She yelled again, "did u drink anything?" Yunhyeong said, "no dreamy eyes I'm just a bit free today" I rolled my eyes and smiled at those.

"Ok now i will be the queen of this island understood so follow my rules ok?" Boyoung said with chirpy voice, "wtf that's not fair" jinhwan said.

"Ok all of u change to beach clothes!" Said boyoung, there was a house in the middle, we took the first floor and the boys took the ground floor.

I took my backpack and went to a room, which me and s/n shares.

We wore our bikinis,

I got out of the house and waited on the beach for the rest of the bitches, everyone came out, "ok babies now teach me how to swim cuz we can't swim" said boyoung, "first of all I can swim!" I said, "even if I drown I won't need their help" I said...

I got out of the house and waited on the beach for the rest of the bitches, everyone came out, "ok babies now teach me how to swim cuz we can't swim" said boyoung, "first of all I can swim!" I said, "even if I drown I won't need their help" I said, "girls plz calm down..." Said dk, we all got in the beach and boyoung started splashing on yunhyeong they were so happy like they saw the beach for the first time, boyoung got on songs back and they kept playing.

I couldn't eye contact with Bobby my heart was going to pop out, dk brought a jet ski, "woah tf where did u get that from!" I screamed, "can u let me ride it?" He handed me his hand, he pulled me on the jet ski and put me behind him, "hold tightly" i held him, we didn't have the life jacket.

He started speeding a bit, "can I do it?" He shook his head, "fuck u" the jet ski flipped and we both fell on the sea, I didn't actually know how to swim, so I drowned, dk kept laughing while I was drowning, it was really a not good feeling, he pulled me when all the water got inside me, I couldn't breathe.

When I opened my eyes coughing, all of them were around me, s/n was infront of me crying and Bobby was on my other side, did Bobby fucking...no fukcing way... I pushed Bobby and s/n, "I am going home" I started walking angrily, someone came from my legs and picked me on his shoulders I pulled his hair, "Bobby?" He laughed, "yas bitches look at these bitches!" Boyoung screamed, "let's forgot everything I told to u and just have fun" he pulled me down and pulled my waist, he smiled brightly.