07

"Wtf!" I whispered, "y/n" Yoona said, "what?" I whispered back, "we have to escape bitch" she whispered, I rolled my eyes, "then what am I doing?" I looked away,

I went inside yoon's room, I took his phone, and came out, "guys I got his phone, tell me what to do?" Boyoung laughed, it was quiet loud cuz it's late night, "shh u bitch!" I said, I went back in and yoon's hand was hanging down the bed, I put the phone on his thumb, it opened, I was extremely happy, I took the phone and went outside, I immediately went into the contacts and searched for Bobby,

I called him several times, my heart was beating, "hello?" I heard Bobby's voice, I felt like dying.
"Yo whatupp?"
"Bobby..."
"Don't tryna prank me with ur girl voice,"
"Bobby I'm y/n..."
" *coughs* oh... Um so... Um whatsupp?"
"Bobby I'm in ur apartment plz get us out asap"
"Oh ya ya sure um just hang in there uh I'm just coming,"
"Ok thank u..."
I went and put yoon's phone back and ran outside,
I pretend to be sleeping, after a couple of minutes I heard Yoon opened the door, Bobby came inside, "um whatsupp," yoon sighed, "what?" Bobby pointed to his shirt, "can u get one of this its in the laundry, yoon went inside his room, Bobby pulled me and pushed me outside the door, everyone got up and he placed pillows instead of us, he put a Bobby pin below the door, we ran to the end of the corridor,

He came out and we went to 5th floor, "run! Fast I know he will catch us!" We went inside their room, and saw dk shirtless drinking water, June inside the living room playing games and putting the volume as loud as possible, jay singing in the shower and his bathroom door open, "wtf..." I whispered, "OMG it's so nice," Yoona said, dk spit his water on Bobby, "wtf is wrong with u um??" Bobby said to dk, who was looking at us with his jaw dropped open, June came and stood infront of us, "woww!! Girls welcome welcome man, u girls want a place to sleep, oh my god r u guys ikonic?" My sister nodded, since she loves him so much, "guys we want to go back home," I said, "um u know what, um if u go home they will come, so like um u can stay here u know," my heart was beating.

I gulped, "oh my fucking God..." I whispered, "oh my god, this is ikon??" Boyoung said again with a chirpy voice, "where is dreamy eyes," she said, "holy um wtf is wrong with ur voice," Bobby said and my vagina burned, "oh my god u asshole!" She said, "so anyways um u guys sleep on the couch," jinhwan came shirtless with his towel on, "wtf... Hello girls, u guys r standing? Why is it so awkward here, sit down on the couch and relax, u guys won't sleep on the couch u guys will sleep on my room and bed," so cute, I pushed s/n "here let her sleep in ur room with u," jinhwan opened his eyes widely and blushed, since my sister was blushing, "why u guys r awkward with each other huh?" My sister stood still, jinhwan pulled her, "who said we r awkward," he pushed s/n inside the room, "um what about u," I felt Bobby's hand on my shoulder, it made me sweat a lot, "I will just probably sleep on the c-couch" I hesitate since Bobby was looking straight in my eyes.

I trembled a lot than expected, "b-Bobby..." Since I hesitated it sounded like a moan, dk opened his eyes widely, "holy moly guys good night," I blushed, "it c-came out of my mouth..." Dk hugged me tightly and kissed my jawline and went to his room.

"Um gurl," my hand trembled, "yes?" He held my wrist, "do u want to sleep with me?" My heart beated so much, my legs trembled, I fell on my ass, Bobby started laughing, his laugh was my paradise, I laughed looking at him, he pulled me and pinched my cheeks, "ur such a baby," I blushed so much, "so like where do we sleep?" Yoona said, "um u guys can sleep with June or dk, if u girls don't mind I mean do u mind sleeping with ur idol y/n?" Idol... Fuck me plz, "not at all, but we will sleep in seperate beds right?" He nodded and smiled sweetly, "of course we will sleep in seperate beds," I smiled.

"Ok so we should sent yoona and boyoung, upstairs with Yunhyeong and chanwoo..."

"And um bi u know..."

"Ah yes..."