24

We were on the way home, June and s/n had a little fight in the bus, and jinhwan went to calm her and started flirting with her.

I was quiet until I heard yoona say, "ya she also deserves to be called a bitch" I got up angrily and slapped her so harshly, "next time be quiet understood?" I yelled, "why would u hit her?" Said bi, "hanbin don't over react ok?" He remained silent, we finally arrived home.

It's holidays...but after holidays I should start working, I should just do something...

I took out my laptop, basically I've studied psychology so I should probably continue what I've learned.

I have spend an year in osteopathic medicine, in order to be a psychiatrist I had to complete 3 years.

After a week I received a message from a accredited school.

I had to enter the school, it doesn't matter if it's holidays.

I woke up early in the morning, I felt so fucking sleepy, I yawned and wore my clothes.

I got out of the house, I felt someone's hands on my wrist, he pulled me, it yoon, he held my face "y/n" I looked at him confusedly, "I shouldn't be here I should go back as soon as possible, well it's that ikon has been caught" I furrowed my eyebrows, "caught? What do u mean" he sighed, "u guys went for camping or whatever, the managers know everything...and Yang is so fucked up, he is so furious cuz ur the same girl who got out the rumor before and he wants u to find u!" He said, "well I don't care tell him come and meet me I have no problem" yoon sigh, "y/n! U will destroy ikon's career and success," I rolled my eyes, "they did it themselves" he hit the wall, "y/n! U were happy as well weren't u! U wanted it didn't u! Don't u love Bobby!" He yelled, my heart was beating again.

I remove his hand and went away, I was walking I stood in the bus stop, a black van stood infront of me, I sighed, "here we go" I mumbled, a guy came out, ofc he is a yg staff or guard whatever, "miss we want u to come with me to YG company" I rolled my eyes, "miss we don't have time for u" he said, "did I say to come?" He exclaimed, he held my shoulder, "plz get in the car" I pushed his hand and punched his face, "don't touch me"

We arrived I was sitting at the couches, yang came and sat, he sighed, "so uh ur the mysterious girl who has been with ikon? With some other girls?" I remained my silence, "can u tell me why r u doing this? Do u love any of the members?" He said.

"Let me clear things out sir, first of all me and my sister we r ikonics and 2nd the 2 girls with me don't have anything to do with this, and third we went to the hotel together but we've never did anything rated r or idk how to say it to u sir but all I have to say is... it's not our mistake, they went to take their revenge becuz of the rumors we made, so they wanna sleep with us and idk what's next"

He nodded, "uh...we should all get
Together someday and figure it out" I nodded, "call the three girls with u tonight and come to here, the staff will led u to my office/room ok?" I nodded and bowed,

I went back home, "s/n! Boyoung! Yoona! We will go to yg company tonight to clear out things!" My sister came running to me, "what?" She was shocked, "the managers saw everything we did..." she sat on the couch dumbfounded.

She was quiet sad and I felt bad...for the things I said about ikon, why was I so selfish back there? Why was I furious? Did ikon...No! I'm not going to regret it!

We ate dinner and got ready,

This is what I wore,

We finally arrived and I was quiet shaking, when we enter, all of them look at the door, they all looked annoyed maybe? Or upset...

We sat at the chairs,

We waited for yang,

As he enters my heart started to beat fast, I was shaking, we sat down.

"Ok I want to start it quickly, now first we will ask the girls....uh what's her name?" He pointed to yoona, "she uh yoona" he nodded, "she is totally out of mind and she is doing things not too good for her, I don't want her to ruin bi with her, bi is not that of a guy yoona ok? He doesn't suit for u, go find someone else, all of u listen...wait is that s/n my dancer!?" He opened his eyes widely.