42

My whole body became warm after Bobby's mom put bunch of blankets on me, "mom u don't have to do this it's ok I'm ok with my periods I don't get cramps trust me" I said, "u don't get cramps" she asked.

I shook my head, she smiled sweetly and hugged me, "ur so strong my daughter" she said and patted my hair.

"Thank u so much! I truly appreciate it" I said and smiled, she sat beside me, "Idont know how u found Bobby and how he found u becuz u both r just perfect for each other, even if Bobby wasn't a singer I know u would still choose him" she said with a big smile on her face, I started blushing, "ur actually cute but reall strong and I'm surprised there aren't much girls like u sweetheart so I don't want Bobby to lose u and even me myself I don't wanna lose u" she said.

I started tearing up, "oh no why those tears?" She said and rubbed my tears.

After a while she called Bobby and packed her bag, "ok now I'll be going my daughter thank u for ur company" she kissed my forehead, "actually I should say thank u" I said and got up, then I bowed, "go back to bed and get warm take care ok my child" she left the room, after some minutes I heard the door open, I didn't want to be awkward with Bobby again so I just acted like I fell asleep.

I breathed heavily as I heard his footsteps getting closer, he came and sat on the bed beside me, he kissed my forehead, "I'm sorry baby I'm so attracted to u that I start hating it" he whispered to himself, my phone started ringing he took it and said "fuck" he picked it up, "hello yes"
"..."
"Yes she is with me um she became kinda sick,
So I made her sleep don't worry she is totally safe
With me"
"..."
"Welcome if she became better I'll send her
Home if u r worried too much"
"..."
"Thank u for giving me ur trust
To the fullest I'll protect ur daughter
No matter what happens I truly
Love her and I don't know if u want me
To be ur future son in law but I want to be
The man who puts the ring in her fourth
Finger"
"..."
"I'm sorry if I'm taking ur time"
"..."
"Ok then bye mother"
He put the phone beside me and put the blanket on me, he closed the lights and went to the living room.

After I fell asleep, I wake up sweating, all the lights were closed and I ran to the bathroom and checked everywhere but he wasn't anywhere, I gulped and my heart started beating, I went back to bed and took my phone, I felt someone's hand on my leg, I got startled and looked down with my phone's flash, it was Bobby sleeping, "oh my fucking God u scared me" I said and he smiled gently I heard his deep giggle, "why r u sleeping on the floor?" I asked, "maybe I don't have the permission to sleep with u yet cuz we ain't married gurl u know" he said with his sleepy voice which was very deep and husky I almost got wet.

I got up and pulled his blanket away, I grab his shoulder "come on ur bed" he pulled me on top of him my both arms on his chest, he was shirtless, my hair covered our faces and he looked at me so darkly, my heart trembled and I gulped.

He smiled and pulled me closer and gave me a peck, he changed places, he was on top of me, he sucked my neck.

My heart trembled, "I'm sorry Baby we aren't allowed" he said with a giggle, he got up and was about to enter the bathroom, I ran after him and stood infront of him, I kissed him passionately, "I prefer doing it now and not wait for a permission" I said and looked at him with my dark eyes, he smirked and pushed me on bed, "good job u did baby" he said.

He took out my shirt, and kissed me so harshly, it made me moan, "bo-Bobby" I said.