30

Bobby pulled me, his hand touched my skin...I felt my heart beating so much, I started trembling I suddenly push him, I took my shirt and wore it over my bikini, buttoned it, I gulped and my eyes were shaking, "babies! What is the awkward silent between u bought!" Boyoung yelled from the spot they were all standing, "come" said Bobby with a husky voice making me hold his smallest finger.

I held it, whilst my hands were trembling, "u tremble so much just like me" he smiled, we came back to the spot.

"Ok let's play some games?" Said boyoung, "hide n seek?" Said Hanbin, "let's play soccer" I said, "wtf" said jinhwan, "u play soccer?" Dk said, I nodded, "in PlayStation?" Asked chan, I shook my heAd, "I do play in both" I said, "ok that's like so fucked up" said jinhwan, "cuz u can't play right?" I said playfully and smiled, "ok ok um guys plz let's just um play this uh hide n seek u know?" We nodded, "ok bitches first of all play rock paper and scissor and see who loses will be the catcher" we started playing rock paper scissor, the first one to win was Dk, the one who lost was yoona.

We all go away and yoona got the blindfold, I couldn't find a good place to hide, someone pulled my hand, "go in the basement fast!" Said s/n, "I'm coming wid u get in!" She said I got in, "wait a min!" She said, I saw Hanbin walking, "can u say to s/n be fast" he nodded, "Yoona is coming just stay there" he closed the door.

I turned on the lights and sat on a chair,

After a while I heard screaming outside, "song is the catcher!" I stayed quiet.

It's already midnight, "I caught boyoung guys!" Said song, "guys I'm tired" said jinhwan, I tried to get out but the door won't open, I hit the door harshly, "wtf! Guys!" I yelled, "open the fucking door" I yelled in anger, "we didn't even locked it wtf" said Hanbin, "well great I'm stuck now" I sat.

I didn't heart their voices and it's been like an hour, I heard someone open another door And yawn inside the basement, "wtf..." I hid behind a barrel, he had a black hoodie, I ran and climbed on his back I pulled his hoodie and saw purple hair, "tf who r u" it was Bobby "I thought ur someone else" I said and got down.

"From when r u here?" He asked, "since the game started" he widened his eyes, "tf that's like 3 hours" Je said i smiled, "so um I guess we r stuck right?" He asked, I nodded.

He came closer to me and I stepped backwards until I hit the wall,  he bent and leaned himself and kissed me, this feeling is great...my heart, I can't breath at this point.

He held my both hand and pushed it aganist the wall, he locked his fingers between mine and played with my tongue, he broke the kiss and looked at me and sucked my neck.

"B-Bobby" my heart beated, "shut up y/n" he said with a low and husky voice, he bit my lips so harshly, my lips started bleeding.

He took out his hoodie and slowly unbuttoned my shirt, he groaned, he slowly took out my bra and I blushed, "I want u" he said.

I trembled as he gave me hickeys around my chest and neck, "can I stay like this for the rest of my life?" He smiled sexily, and bit my nipples, "fuck Bobby I can't" I said, "what was that?" He pulled my hair and sucked my neck even harsher, "don't u dare say that this is only the beginning" he took out my panties and started sucked my clit, I moaned I couldn't handle it anymore.

I left so many scars at his back, he groaned and grabbed my ass so tightly, he sucked my neck, he picked me up by holding my thighs, while I was aganist the wall and he entered my entrance and I moaned, I grabbed his hair and left scars on his back, he sucked my neck harshly.

We both cum, so he let my down and grab his hoodie and made me wear it, it was cold and I was also sweating my toes was cold but my head was sweating.

He wore his short and broke the door, did he stay here just becuz he wanted me to do this? Was it all Hanbin and Bobby's plan?

I sighed and took my clothes, we both went inside the house, everyone was sitting in the living room and laughing while they were watching movies, I ran upstairs and got inside the room, s/n wasn't there, I went inside the bathroom and got a shower.

I got out and wore my pajamas,

I sat on the bed, someone entered, "bitch! When did u get here?" Said boyoung, "when u guys were laughing" I rolled my eyes, "ok did u see s/n?" I shook my head, "she wasn't with u guys?" I asked Boyoung shook her head, "no" I nodded, she was abou...

I sat on the bed, someone entered, "bitch! When did u get here?" Said boyoung, "when u guys were laughing" I rolled my eyes, "ok did u see s/n?" I shook my head, "she wasn't with u guys?" I asked Boyoung shook her head, "no" I nodded, she was about to get out, "is Hanbin with u guys?" I asked, "who is Hanbin?" She asked, I hit my forehead, "get out get out!" I said, SHe laughed and got out.