27

I heard s/n get inside the house, I got out of my room, "did u meet June again today?" She didn't say anything, "I want to u to stop being n in touch with ikon understood?" It hurts...it hurts that I said these words to here I'm not able to forget about again and I'm telling her to.

I got inside my room, I put my head on the pillow, "why did Bobby suddenly started loving me? Is it all fake? No how could I be so selfish and think it's fake..."

*FLASHBACK*

"Um gurl?" My hear beated, he held my wrist "so do u wanna sleep with me?"

The first time when we met each other and talked really closely, he asked me to sleep with him and laughed like a lost child who found his mother...

When Dk closed the bathroom door and Bobby pulled me against the wall.

"Don't get to close with Dk understood?" I pushed him, "I don't nee du to be so kind and protective of me becuz its only acting cuz u don't want to ruin ur career"

Maybe I was wrong from the start... Maybe he should me signs

"so u um really love me?" I smiled and swim away, I wasn't good in swimming, "I really like u y/n I seriously idk it's just in my mind..."

He should me some big signs,

I felt someone's lips on my cheeks, I gulped and breathed heavily, it was Bobby, he kissed me "goodbye...don't forget me" I fell asleep.

It was me who never noticed it...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

At the end...I got to know that not only him fell in love with me but I also felt that my life is complete and the best part is I had an adventure with the one I love, no one is lucky but I replaced my ly mines with my stubbornness.

Now I've broken apart, this time I made Bobby go away from me not him, I was the mistaken one not him.

I'm sorry

KIMJIWON...

*FLASHBACK*

he was looking at me and the fans beside me, he was coming towards here, my heart couldn't stop beating, he took the banner and cleaned his neck and threw it back to me,

How we met...

And how we ended was on different levels

he turned around for the last time and smiled like he was ok... "Don't worry I will always love u and I'll be okay after I run some miles and take my anger out" he went away...

*END OF FLASHBACK*