10

Today I woke up and I was on the couches, and what happened yesterday?

*FLASHBACK*
I left their apartment and went down, I knocked on the door, "ur finally back!" Dk said, "oh my god baby!" Boyoung said, "um good that u ran or else we would get fucked up u know," Bobby said, can I fuck Bobby since his voice is deep af.

"So how did u guys... I mean yoon came yesterday," I said, boyoung hit me lightly, "oh my god baby! How do u know!" She laughed.

"Well I was about to go to the elevator and he appeared but then I hid"

"Aha! Um ok," Dk said, "so when the bell rang boyoung went to open she saw yoon standing she immediately came to Bobby asking for help, she was saying y/n will get in trouble, we got them inside Bobby's room and ur stuff..."

"Stuff?"

He nodded, "yes ur pads and bras... I think the pads were yoona's, anyways so yoon came asked us if we saw u guys we said no... He went easily I don't know if he has a plan in his mind, so like we decided to go somewhere!" I opened my eyes widely, "aha! Where?"

"Don't worry we will pay, it's even our break time cuz YG said so... So we decided to go on a vacation to jeju island,"

"Oh my god where is that! That sounds like an island" boyoung laughed,

"Dumb ass bitch! Ok anyways we should go home..."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

And dk dropped us home with his van, they were all ready.

I went inside the house, and we 4 started packing clothes, since we were about to go airport I wanted a simple look but at the same time sexy.

I wore them with high boots and packed my clothes, I got out, "wtf is this um! R u going. Like this?" I ignored him, "am I talking to or my self um!" Bobby yelled, "urself! So what if I wear what I want!"

We finally arrived, "u guys go first here is ur ticket just see the everything written in the ticket this is numbers..." Dk said, we nodded and got out.

We finally arrived and sat in the plane, after a bit long they arrived, "it's still early u should've come late," I said,

Dk laughed playfully, "u guys be fucking kidding me, why r u so quiet and no talk huh?" Jinhwan said, "cute!" I screamed, my chair was in the middle of dk and boyoung, "unexpected yes..."

Bobby was sitting infront of us, I touched his hair, "fluffball."

"What the hell... Just don't touch his hair talk to me, no talk? Then ur gonna probably touch his hair until the flight is gonna take off, it is a fucking short journey I'm pissed..." I giggled at his cuteness

"Ur such a a cute baby," I sighed, jinhwan was sitting infront of boyoung, June beside Bobby.

"Ok girls I will take u tonight at a beachy party," he laughed,

"Bitchy!" Boyoung said pulling jinhwan's hair, "u asshole"

"Ay ay! Stop it! Wtf is wrong with u both um!" Bobby said.

Boyoung stayed quiet, "girl! I said beach! No bitch!"

As they argued, I looked at bobby's tied hair, it was just too cute to handle, "ayo guys we r here already! No time to waste man" junhoe said.

I took my bags.

We finally arrived the land of jeju with Bobby... Can't believe these things happened, last month something like that, I was back in Canada with no hopes for this day to come, this was such a miracle, my sister always made me believe in fate but not this one.

She supported me in everything and told me I'll get Bobby, but I've never believed her, I mean until now I know I won't get him, but I mean we can still be friends... That's what I want, my wish was only to see Bobby, and now I achieved it, my next wish is I want to make him fall in love with me... But it's impossible so I'm just gonna leave it.

We went to a taxi and they gave as the address in a paper and gave it to the driver.