37

Boyfriend material^^^

"Shut up" I say standing up and going to check the test. The results appeared on the stick.

"The results say I'm..." I sigh a breathe of relief. "I'm not pregnant"

"Oh thank God. Im not ready to be an aunt. Well now that that scare is over, I have something to tell you."

"Spill"

"I broke up with Jason"

"You what! Why?!"

"Things just aren't how they used to be. There's no spark anymore."

"I can't believe it. You guys are like such a perfect couple."

"Yeah I know we tried to make things work but couldn't. We agreed to stay friends though. Besides I've had my eye on someone else for a while now."

"Who?"

"I dont know if I should tell you" she jokes.

"Tell meeeee~" I pout. She leans over and whispers in my ear.

"Lucas"

I gasp. "YOU LIKE L-?!" She covers my mouth to keep me from finishing my sentence.

"Lower your voice. I don't want him to hear me."

"So are you gonna tell him" I tease.

"Nope"

"No? Aren't you the one who told me to go after Johnny even if he didn't like me?"

"Yeah but this is different. This just Johnny, we're talking about Lucas here."

"What do you mean 'just Johnny'? What's wrong with my man?"

"He forgot to wear a condom" she says bluntly.

"Wow you focus way too much on the past" I try to dismiss it. "Just tell him~" I whine shaking her.

"Fine. But after the new year starts."

"Ugh why are you so difficult?!"

"You're one to talk." She glares at me.

----------------------------

Later on everyone else 'hid' their bags. Not very well if I add. But it was time to break the news to everyone about my parents coming for Christmas. I've told them a lot of things about my parents a just from those stories they don't exactly love my parents.

"Guys guess what? We're ordering pizza! My parents are coming for Christmas. I'm paying"

"Yaaa- wait. Did you just say your parents are coming?" Haechan asks and I awkwardly smile.

"Bye guys I'll see you on New year's" Ten hopefully joked.

"So are mine" Johnny added in.

"Call me when they're gone" jisung leaves going into his room.

"We have the new members coming too and we only have one extra room who will take it?"

"Have the members take it our parents will sleep in our rooms."

"I hope you guys know I'm not cooking by my self! Kun, Doyoung, you're helping me" Taeyong orders.

"Waee~" they whined.

"DO YOU WANNA EAT OR NOT!" Taeyong barked.

Kill me now. Would anyone notice if I ran away?

A/n: I have a story idea but I don't want to reveal I yet. Since it can work either way, what would you guys rather see,

A Got7's Jinyoung ff

Or

A NCT's Doyoung ff

Tell me in the comments