44

Yesterday for Johnny's gift I gave him an engraved watch because I honestly didn't know what to give him. Honestly what kind of gifts do guys like? I think I missed out on that lesson. But it seemed as if he didn't care what I got him.

Today we were all going to the amusement park. And since it was Wednesday it's half off. Thank God cause #brokestruggles.

We all went on the same rides and walked as one group. I look over at one of the games and see a giant stuffed Pikachu.

I must have it🤤.

I tug on Johnny's arm and point at the shooting game and the stuffed animal.

"What? You want me to win you one?" He smiles and asks.

I nod vigorously.

"Come on" he grabs my hand and pulls me over to the game giving a dollar to the carnie. He picks up 1 of the 3 basketballs he was given shooting it as the ball bounces off the rim. He shoots the second and it doesn't even cut it close. And the last one was just embarrassing it hit him right in the face 🤦‍♂️.

He pays another dollar to try again. But I stop him when he picks up the first ball.

"Why don't you let me try?"

"Okay but if I can't make it you might not either."

I take the ball from him and jumping to take the shot, nothing but net. The second and the third were just as easy as the carnie handed me the stuffed creature. I look back at Johnny to see him shocked and he pouts with his pride hurt. I look down at the stuffie.

"Here" I hand it to him to cheer him up.

We walk back to the group and it seems like nobody really noticed we were gone.

"Hey Johnny, where'd you get the Pikachu?" Yuta asked.

"Y/n won it for me." He pouted with his manhood hurt.

"Oof"

We all continue to walk together looking for another ride to get on when a crowd of people push past us. One of them push past me and I fall over twisting my ankle and I scream. The other members crowd around me checking to see if I'm okay.

"I'm fine" i say as Jaemin helps me up but wince as soon as I put pressure on my foot.

"You're not fine." Johnny says handing the stuffed animal to Laila to hold and bending down. " Get on my back"

"I'm fine. I can walk fine." I say getting ready to walk off but he grabs my arm and pulls me on his back.

"You should listen to me more" he laughs and I roll my eyes. It was starting to get late and everyone was getting hungry so Johnny sits me down on one of the benches to go get some food. He soon gets stopped by 2 girls who look slightly older than me. I can hear they're conversation from where I am.

"Hi" the taller girl says.

"Hi" Johnny answers.

"Me and my friend spotted you from over there. And we thought you were cute" I stand up from my seat to get ready to charge. "So are you single?"

"Sorry but no. I have a girlfriend."

"Well that can be changed." She runs her finger down his shirt. I get up and limp over to them.

"You heard him, now bounce."

"And who are you supposed to be." The shorter girl says being snobby.

"Me? Yeah im nobody, just his girlfriend. Is there a problem with that?" I ask them.

They roll their eyes and cross their arms.

"Yeah that's what I thought. Back up from my man and shoo. Bye bye now." I pettily wave. He laughs at my pettiness and continues to go get food. Yeah crisis averted but I'm stuck here and I can't walk so....

Ten comes by and offers to help me.
"What are you gonna do with those spaghetti limbs?" I laugh.

"Yah! I'm stronger than I look." He said picking me up and carrying me over back to my seat and sits right next to me.

"So... Jason" he says.

"What about him?"

"Is he single?"

"I think so but I don't think he likes guys."

"Trust me he does. My gaydar is never off." He brags

"I think he would have told me if he was."

"Maybe he's just figuring out himself. You never know." He says patting my lag and getting up. Johnny comes back with a tray of nachos for us to share and sits next to me. When we finish eating he grabs my arm and pulls me over by the bathroom while I limp. He throws the tray away and pushes me against the wall holding my arms down.

"What were you and Ten talking about?" He asks me.

"Nothing important" I said knowing I can't tell him the truth without exposing Ten.

"I think you're lying to me. I saw how he was touching your leg"

"It was nothing"

"Was it really nothing?" He asks grabbing my thigh and my breathing hitches. He leans in and starts kissing me in public.

NCT members Johnny and y/n seen kissing at amusement park

NCT members Johnny and y/n seen kissing at amusement park. Talk about PDA