A/N & An apology

Hey, long time no see right?

This ia kinda awkward, because I haven't updated this story in so long... I'm so sorry about that really!

My mental health hasn't been the best and yeah... I hope you guys understand.

Also, I wanted to talk about those ranks

WTF, HOW I HAVE THOSE RANKS ON THIS STORY?! THIA HAS LIKE, WHAT, MAYBE 6 CHAPTERS (I didn't check that actually lol)!?!?!

But other than that, I want to thank everyone who has been reading this crappy fanmade fiction story that has BTS in it!
Even if you didn't vote this story or forgot about this, still, thank you everyone!

I'll try to update this more from now on! To everyone who reads this right now or in different year than 2018 (Hey, lmao), thank you for reading this so far!

You guys are awesome and if you notice typos, please inform me about them.
Also, if you need someone to talk to, you can always dm me on my Instagram (it's mikael.finland) or at amino (for example I'm in pentagon amino as Mike)

Starmyo aka Mike is out!

P.S. What do you guys think about the recent MV by BTS aka IDOL, because I think the song is awesome, but the MV is so fricking funny!

But seriously, I love you guys, I wish I could hug you guys and tell you that you are loved and that you are awesome.

🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤