10. "They are out!"

A/N: Uhm....... Hey....? I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SHKABCKA
I will be rewriting all the chapters after I go back to my father's place (oN MY LAPTOP) so yay!
Please enjoy this crappy chapter :')

aLSO I LOVE EPIPHANY SO MUCH, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE KIM SEOKJIN WHO IS SINGING IT!!!!!1!!!11!!!!

•——◤✧◥——•

JSJ POV.

I heard the news as my belowed fiancé was watching them and almost threw an flower vase at the TV. Jungkook stopped me right before that though.

"Baby, Jinnie, Sweetie, they won't find you and if they will, I'll keep you safe", he said while hugging me tightly as tears ran down my face.

"B-but- They are out! They are out from the prison, Jungkook! I- I don't want to live in fear anymore-!" I started sobbing against his chest.

"Shh... Baby, what if we go and have an movie night and a sleep over with Hobi, Tae and Joonie? Like the one when we were in high school", he suggested. But that triggered my memory and I fell limp onto his arms as he was screaming my name.

*Jin's memory*

We, meaning me, Hobi and Kookie hyung, were walking towards my home. As I opened the front door Tae hyung ran towards us before hugging me tightly.

"Thank god you are safe-! Mom and dad said that you ran away and they even laughed and hoped youd die from freezing..." Taehyung finally let me go of his tight grip while holding back tears.

"Let's go to Hobi's and Kookie hyung's place, hyungie", I said with an shaky voice as I saw Joonie coming to the front door while mom and dad were at the enterance of the living room.

"Yes, let's go.. We already packed the things we need, just wait here with Jungkook and Hoseok, okay?" Joonie hyung said and I nodded. I whispered to them to be fast. They both ran upstairs before mom and dad walked towards the front door where we were waiting.

"Jin, baby, you are okay! Mama is so glad! I tought you had gotten into an accident or something when you leaved the house without an word!" my mother said with an sweet voice which I knew to be an act she putted up.

"I was so worried when my little son had gone missing! Papa almost called an police to start looking for you and you came back just minutes earlier!" my father sighted in relief.

"Mom, dad, stop.." I said quetly while looking down at the ground.

"What did you say, baby?" mom asked while touching my arm and I snapped.

"STOP THIS FUCKING ACTING! YOU TWO DON'T CARE ABOUT ME! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT TAE AND JOONIE HYUNG'S AND NOT ME! I'M NOT AN IDIOT! I WISH YOU TWO WOULD DIE THAN BE MY SO CALLED 'LOVING PARENTS'! I HATE YOU TWO! YOU TWO HAVE MADE MY LIFE A FUCKING HELL! I'M TOO AFRAID TO TALK BECAUSE EITHER ONE OF YOU ALWAYS FUCKING HITS ME IF I SAY ANYTHING OR DO SOMETHING!" I screamed before running away, Kookie hying and Hobi following me. Tae and Joonie hyung ran after us with our stuff.
My so called parents just stood there before screaming after us that I will regret those words of mine. But I didn't care.

Then my eyes fluttered open as I jolted up screaming.
Someone wrapped their muscular arms around me as they started whispering comforting words into my ear.
I looked at the person and I relaxed as I realized it was my beloved fiance.
Then I noticed that we weren't home.

"Kookie... Where are we..?" I asked with an quiet and raspy voice.

"We're at the hospital. I decided to bring you here after you fainted. The doctor also said that our son would be born in couple days so yeah.. We're here", he answered before kissing my nose. I was little shocked, but I just hugged him tighter.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook, my soon to be son's father figure and my soon to be husband..." I whispered before pecking his lips.

"I love you too, Jeon Seokjin, my soon to be son's mother figure and my soon to be husband..." he whispered back, before kissing my lips. Then we heard the loud gun shot in the hallway.

•——◤✧◥——•

@Starmyo 'Mike' has logged on

AAAAAAND CUT!

God I missed that lol
Also yes, I leaved this at an cliff hanger just couple days before 2019, but hey, I think I will try to update this more during 2019 (and maybe try to post an new chapter every other weekday/weekend (idk yet) so yeet)!

Please comment, vote and add this to your reading list if you are enjoying this crappy story so far!

@Starmyo 'Mike' has logged off

P.S. I might do an Q&A thingy at the start of next year (aka maybe do the question sloths for characters in the next chapter).