500 Years Of Solitude

Every since Damon broke up with me, I've been taking care of Hope more often.

I just don't understand, he was trying so hard to make me his, but then he breaks up with me.

I sighed.

I looked at Hope.

I started telling her a story.

Once upon a time, there was a majestic king who lived with his noble brother in a kingdom where music and art were celebrated. The king did not foresee having a child, but he lived in an enchanted land where all things were possible. In time, he was blessed with a beautiful baby daughter, for whom he wished only peace. "I said smiling.

Hope looked at me with wonder.

She coos at me happily, and I smile at her.

Still, the king had demons who pursued him. There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take the kingdom for her own. Armed with a pack of untamed creatures, she drove the other magical creatures from the land. And, there was a wicked sorceress with enchanted stones that weakened the king every full moon. Seeing the shadow his enemies cast upon his home, the king was driven to send his beloved princess away, convincing all who remained that she was forever lost. "I said sadly.

I heard a creak from my door.

I looked up quick.

I shook my head, I'm turning into Elena.

I'm getting paranoid too easily.

The king, in his sorrow, turned away from the world. The castle closed its doors, and the kingdom fell. Some say that the only light that shines in the castle illuminates the shadow of the once majestic king in the room meant for his child. But, as the ruthless beasts took rule over the fallen king's realm, little did they know that he and his brother would not rest until their enemies were vanquished. For they believed that one day, they would heal their kingdom and bring their precious princess home so that she might live happily ever after. "I said softly.

Hope giggled.

I started singing to her.

Just imagine Emely holding Hope, and she's singing.

I remember tears streaming down your face, when I said I'll never let you go.
And all those shadows almost killed your light.

I looked at Hope, she gave me a small little smile.

I giggled.

I remember you said, don't leave me here alone.
And all that's dead and gone, and passed tonight.

Just close your eyes

Her eyes started closing.

The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you know

She fell asleep.

I smiled.

Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

I put her down in her crib

I sighed.

I put some magical lights, so it'll light up the room.