Chapter Four

Recap

Harmony started coughing. How did he know that? She thought. Her plan was just to deny it. "Yeah as a friend what are you talking about?"

"Girl stop playing you told me three days ago."He said trying to refresh her memory. She shook her head. "I don't remember that."

"That's because you were drunk."He said in a duh tone. Harmony put her hand to her forehead getting embarrassed. "I can't believe I freaking told you that."She shook her head.

"I feel the same way. I like you too. I just didn't want to rush you into anything too fast because of all the stuff you been through."He said looking at her.

"Well you know how I feel."Harmony said. "The real question is do you want to be in a relationship with me?"

End of recap.....

"I just told you how I feel."He said." You Know damn well I wanna be with you."He said caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"We're really doing this."Harmony said smiling. "Yes we are."Davion said.

"Lets just keep it private for now." Harmony said since it's early and anything can happen.

"Yeah thats a good idea."

"Wait I have to tell one person and that's Jayla..she kinda already predicted it so."Harmony said grabbing her phone.

She went to her room and set on her bed. Jayla answered the facetime call.

"Hey boo whats up?"Jayla asked looking at Harmony. Harmony could keep the smile off her face so Jayla knew she was happy.

"MeandDavionaretogether."Harmony said fast so Jayla couldn't understand.
"Whoa whoa whoa slow down girl repeat."Jayla laughed.

"Me and Davion are together now."

"I told you."Jayla began to do a little dance."I knew yall were gonna get together."

****

"Davion you didn't want to hang out tonight right?"Harmony asked coming from the kitchen.

"Well no I was planning on staying in and playing the game."He said putting the controller down.

"So you don't mind if I go hang out at Jaylas house?"she asked him.

"No go have fun."He said walking over to her. He placed his hands on her waist pulling her into a hug. "Just let me know when you there so I know you're safe."He kissed her forehead.

"Aww I will."Harmony said. She finally felt good to have someone in her life who actually cares for her. Harmony grabbed her keys and gave Davion a kiss before leaving out the door.

Davion to go hangout with his boys too. They decided on meeting at Marcus he still stay in the hood. He showed up at the spot and got put his car. He made sure to lock his doors before going into the house.

"Wassup bro?"Marcus dapped him up before handing him a beer.

"Nothing much just chill and working."He shrugged.

"You still live with that girl Harmony?"Anthony asked Davion.

"Yeah."Davion said hitting the blunt.
"When you gone get yo own place though? So we can bring some bitties over and get turnt."Marcus asked.

"Well no time soon and plus I'm in a relationship now so no bitties."Davion replied."Your girl okay with you staying with another girl?"Marcus clueless ass asked.

"Dumbass. His girl is Harmony." Davion and Anthony laughed. Marcus rolled his eyes. "Fuck yall how was I supposed to know anyway?"

"'Thats my bestfriend'headass"Marcus said imitating Davion. "How that nigga Quan feel?"Marcus asked.

"We ain't really told nobody yet so he don't know."Davion shrugged his shoulders. "He gone have to deal with it."

***

"Girl lets go to a club."Jayla said. Harmony choked on her food when she heard that. "Girl it will be fine just me and you no niggas."Jayla said hopping she would say yes. "Ok but do you think I should let Davion know or?"Jayla shook her head no. "You told him we were hanging out right?"

"Yeah but-"

"But nothing girl get dress so we can turn up!" Harmony didn't bring any clothes but Jayla gave her something cute to wear. She put on a camouflage crop top with a pair of camouflage matching leggings and some black vans.

Jayla wore fitted pink dress that stopped mid thight with some black heels. Both the girls were ready and called an uber. A few minutes later the uber pulled up and they left fir the club.

***

"Girl how you get these?"Harmony said looking at the V.I.P. tickets in her hands. "I know a guy who knows a guy."She said as thry got out the uber.
They walked past the people in line to the front and showed their passes before walking in.

"Ouu this say NBA.Young boy, Queen and that Yk Osiris boy supposed to be here."Harmony said walking up the stairs. "Who we about to be lit."

"Hey Jayla."a tall light skin guy came up and hugged Jayla. "Hey Trey ."
"Can you get me and my girl some bottles?"She asked him before her and Harmony went to sit down on the couch.

"Guess what."Jayla said looking at Harmony. "What?"
"There's like one spot sectioned of for the V.I.P. so we gone be up close and personal."Jayla danced in her seat. "I really wanna see Queen so bad I can't wait."
.......
..

Me and Jayla were turning up and what not. And then Quenn came on the stage with Clarence.

"You don't like it
Now you telling' me that I should fight it
Why you be out here playing the victim
When I am the one who been cryin'?
Why dish it out but can't take it?
I want revenge, I can't fake it
Wanna see the look on your face
When I drop my clothes and I get naked
Not for you, but for him
Now tell me player, how does that make you feel?
How could you play me when the love I gave was real?
I even took you back and you still had no chill "

Me and Jayla sung our hearts out to that song. The show was coming to the end and we were heading to the back stage so we could meet them.

"Omg we're going to see Queen."I silently squealed as we went throught the doors. There was already a line where queen was. I jumped in that line with Jayla.

Once we got our pictures,videos and autographs we left. I was tired and missed my boothang.

A/N
I know I know. I'll push my self more to upload on time and more. But follow my storytime twitter page that I started @ story_time_ss