Tal fishman x english reader

It was last year when I moved to America to see my best friend. She has been going out with a YouTuber called Michael rosillo. Were both the same age but live in different countries. I was staying in a posh hotel. I was getting ready to see her when she texted me.

Sam: Where are you?
(Y/N): At the hotel.
Sam: want me to come get you?
(Y/N): if you want?
Sam: k be there in 10

I quickly got dressed into one of my favourite outfits.

I heard my phone ringing so I ran to it and grabbed my keys for the room and answered the phone

I heard my phone ringing so I ran to it and grabbed my keys for the room and answered the phone. Sam had told me she was outside so I ran out and saw her car. I gave her a hug and we got in the car.

"We're going to my boyfriends and his friends." Sam said.

"K" I said. We arrived and a bunch of boys were waiting outside. We got out of the car and walked over to them. I looked at one of them to see he was staring at me.

"Hey sam. Who's the cutie?"

"Oh this is (y/n)"

"Hi (y/n) I'm nick and this is mike, Anthony, David, cenna, jojo, adi and Tal." He said pointing to each boy I looked to Tal to see him blushing whilst looking away. He was cute, his big blue eyes, his shyness even his long neck.

"Hey so what are we doing?" I ask.

"Well we need to go Walmart then chick-fil-a (srry no idea what this is because I am english)" David says, I nod and we got in 3 different cars I had to get in Tals car with him whilst sam got in her car with 3 boys and the other 4 went in Adis car. Me and Tal were the first ones there so we decided to wait inside. We got to talking and found out we had a lot in common sept for the part where I was english. We walked around then I saw some english stuff so I dragged Tal down the isle and grabbed the Battenberg.

"Omg have you ever tried this?" I ask.

"No what is it?" He replied as I looked at him in surprise. "Why am I missing out?" He laughed.

"Yes your really missing out." I said as I bought it and we waited in the car eating the Battenberg.

"Oh my god. These are well nice." He said as he turned the radio on. We sat there until everyone had arrived. Me and Tal had become more than friends ever since that day.