Nick Mayorga x Valentina (Requested)

"Hey guys, It's Valentina here. Today i'm going to be doing a break up prank on my boyfriend, Nick Mayorga. Hopefully this wont go wrong and hopefully he will still love me. But you guys have been wanting to see this so i guess i got to do it." Valentina says as her camera is rolling. "Okay so i'm gonna hide some cameras around the house so he doesn't get suspicious and i will tell you when he's home from filming with his friends." She ends. She waits for an hour and she sees him pull outside. 

"Okay guys so he's here now. I have no clue whats going to happen but hopefully he gets this is a prank. Okay i better get ready." She says and walk downstairs. A camera was set up in every room and all his friends knew about it and had helped her with cameras and stuff. 

"Hey babe, i'm home." Nick shouts. She walks to him and start to cry to make it more realistic. "Babe... whats wrong." He asks then was about to come over and hug her. She put her hand on his chest and pushes him away. 

"Nick, i'm sorry but i don't think we can be together anymore." She says and looks him in the eyes. He starts to cry and she reach up to wipe the tears but he slaps her hand away. He turns away from her and wipes his tears then was about to walk out. 

"Nick." She says. He turns around and she grabs the camera. "Babe, it's a prank, sorry everyone wanted to see this, i still love you more than anything." She says. He walks up to her and hugs her. 

"I love you too. You really scared me then. I thought you actually were going to dump me." He says. Suddenly, a knock sounds at the door. Nick opens it and sees his friends.

"Why you guys here?" Nick asks. 

"Did you find out yet?" Jojo asks. Nick nods and walks over to Valentina and hugs hers. They all end the video together and sit and watch a film. Nick and Valentina cuddle up and she makes a promise to him. 

"I promise you, i wont ever do that again. I love you too much to let you go. And i don't want to ruin our relationship." She says then kisses him on the forehead as he lies on her chest cuddling her. 

"I love you too Valentina. And i promise you the same thing." He says and grabs her pinkie with his pinkie. 

Author: Okay so that's that. OMG, i'm so tired. I'm tryna catch up on all the requests i have. I've done two in the same day, ugh. Lol. Anyway hope u liked. I'll try do the other 3 i have left from,Lunamagical_oofDemigod_hero, and Airforcer1. Hope you guys don't mind waiting a lil while i will either do it today or tomorrow. Okay i love you bye my kittens.