Jason Willhelm x Halye x Nick Mayorga(Requested)

My american accent boomed down the halls of the free time house. My music turned up loud, not knowing i was shouting. Singing the song what was booming through the headphones. Singing along, i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I spun around to face Nick. Another hand reached for my headphones. The headphones pulled off my ear. Not afraid by Eminem stopped booming through my ears. Nick pressed his lips against mine.

"You seriously need to stop shouting." Jason's voice now boomed through my ears. I laugh and say sorry.

"What do you two want to do today?" I ask them both. They think for a moment. They run into their rooms and get dressed. I was already dressed, in my favorite clothes a hoodie leggings and some black pumas(Is this brand in America or is only British? I'm not sure. I'm English so i have no clue.) They come back out after getting dressed and dragged me outside. I realize we're on the way to the cinema. When we got there we decided to watch IT2.

*Time skip cause I'm tired*

We sat down and started to eat our popcorn we had bought. The film started and there was a lot of jump scares. I snuggled into the both of them gripping onto each of their hands.

*Another time skip*

The film soon ended so we all went to go get some food. All throughout the film, Jason had swore and nick clung onto my arm. I started to laugh at them as I brought it up and started calling them new nicknames. They both sat grumpily as I laughed at them. I gripped onto their cheeks and brought nick into a kiss then Jason afterwards.

"How were you able to not be scared through the whole thing?" Nick asked in a sad manner. I shrugged and pulled him into a tight hug. Jason's bottom lip soon hung out and I soon felt bad so I pulled him into a hug too. I was squished in the middle of the two. I laughed as they both snuggled into me.

"We love you halye." They both said in unison. I smiled at the both and replied "I love you both too."