Caylus Cunningham x Rose(Requested)

I was round at my best friends house, free time was their youtube name. I was best friends with Caylus Cunningham. But i had a crush on him. He knew me better than anyone and i knew him better than anyone. No one could change that. At the moment, i was in Caylus' room. I was sat on his bed watching a film with him. On the screen was a young girl and a man. We were watching Dawsons creek. 

"Whats a soul mate?"The young girl said. 

"Its a.. well it's like a best friend but more. It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else. That someone who makes you a better person. No, Actually they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone you carry with you forever. It's one person who knew you, accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you'll always love them and nothing could ever change that." The man told the girl.

 My heart ached at what the man said, Finding it cute. My eyes left the Tv as i felt the bed shake seeing that Caylus was uncomfortable.  I looked at him confused, his eyes locked with mine and his head shot back to the tv. I decided to ignore it and we watched another film. A romantic scene played out and he started to fidget. I looked at him and he looked at me but the same thing happened, his head shot back to the tv. 

"You okay, Caylus? " I ask him. He looked at me then to the tv and gulped. 

"I'm fine Rose." He replied. 

"You sure? You keep fidgiting is something wrong?" I ask. 

"It's just.. Nevermind." He stutters out. 

"Tell me Caylus." 

"Well you see, rose. I like you. I have for a while, i just didn't want to tell you since i didn't want to ruin our friendship but since watching Dawsons creek, i believe you might be my soulmate. You don't have to say anything, i just wanted to tell you. I understand if you don't want to be friends any.." He said but I cut him off. 

"Caylus. I like you too. And theirs no way i would stop being friends with you. You are MY SOULMATE." I said and kissed him. 

Author note: I hope you guys liked. This was requested by rosedaniel9. Thx for the request and ill try do as many as possible. Bye guys.