Adi fishman x kaylah (requested)

This story was requested by theonekayton

Kaylas pov.

I saw him that day, his short brown hair, his beautiful big chocolate brown eyes. And his body looked perfect in every way, I loved him but I couldn't tell him that I'm way to shy. I can hardly even talk to him like what the hell. I've been best friends with adi since play group but I cant seem to do anything with him now. I was to film a YouTube video with free time but I was so tired so I decided to ask Nick if he would pick me up. I got ready for him to come so I quickly ran to my closet and got ready.

I looked in the mirror whilst my hair was all messy and brushed through it

I looked in the mirror whilst my hair was all messy and brushed through it. I put my hairstyle in but it was quite messy but I didn't care.

I heard my doorbell ring so I quickly grabbed my phone and ran downstairs with my black leather winter boots on

"Hey Kaylah. You ready?" He asks looking at me all cheerful.

"Yeah you?" I ask back smiling. He nods his head as i walk outside and lock my door. We made our way to the car and set off. I had apparently accidentally fell asleep in the car cause when I woke up I was in David's house.

"What the hell? When did I get here? I was just setting off to come here a minute ago? I am so confused." I ranted going on about how confused I was. They all laughed as I was just about to go sleep again. That's when I fell back to sleep. I felt someone behind me then I heard voices.

"Adi. What you doing? Why do you always keep trying to go near her? Omg ADIS got a girlfriend. Adis got a girlfriend." I heard the boys chant.

"Ok shut up you will wake her. Yes I love her but stop making a big deal out of it. She will never like me back." I heard adi say as his big muscular arms wrap around me. 'He's the one. he's sweet, kind, lovable. He's amazing.' I turn around still pretending to be asleep and burry my head into his torso.

"You sure? I know she likes you, she told me." I heard Nick say. I fluttered my eyes open to pretend I only just woke up.

"Hey guys. We doing the YouTube video? If not I'm going home and getting in bed." I said as they all laugh.

"You really want to go back to bed don't you?" Tal laughed as I nodded my head.

"We need to do the video though so Adi and kaylah get your fat butts out of David's bed." Michael shouted. We both got out of David's bed and just sat on the sofa. We had just finished the video as Nick quickly grabbed my arm as Tal grabbed Adis and pulled us outside. Everyone else was inside but Tal and Nick.

"Why don't we play a game?" Nick asked.

"Ye lets do what nick says. How about admit that you two like each other." I started to blush then looked away.

"Do you like me?" Adi asks.

"Ermm......"

You lot can make the rest up I'm to tired for this rubbish and some of you might not like adi so you guys can say no as for you beautiful people I will see u in my next imagine what I'm gonna make. Tals will be out soon well I hope lol. So see all you beautiful people soon baiiiii