David rose x teira(requested)

This is for @xXHUNTRXx

Yesterday Tal fishman has kissed me. I could tell David had got jealous because he was staring at me with anger. I never actually liked Tal it was always David but now David hated me. I need David to come back to me. I'm going to show him I like him and not Tal. Adi had came over to my house to ask if they could do the free time video at my house because David wouldn't let Tal in his. I agreed and made sure David was gonna be there.

Hours passed and they finally started to arrive. One by one. The first one was David. I need to tell him but I can't.

"Hey teira. Are we still doing the free time video here?" He asked.

"Yeah we are. About the other day. When Tal kissed me, you started to give me and Tal horrible looks why?" I reply

"To be honest the reason I stared at you and him that way is because Tal knows I..." He was cut off by a knock at the door. I went to open it when I saw all the other boys stood there.

"I'll tell you in a bit teira." David shouted to me. I nodded as the boys came in. They all started to film. I had sat on my couch in front of them and made sure that my walls and furniture were covered so they would not leave any marks on them. I watched them do there video as David sat next to me.

About 20 minutes passed and they started to finish. I made them clean up and they obviously sighed, it was quite funny actually.

"Teira!" David shouted running over to me. "I need to tell u something."

"What?" I ask.

"I need to tell u this otherwise I'm gonna regret it. I love u" He said.

"I love you too David." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

Hey it's the author here I'm sorry it took so long I was really busy and I just broke up with someone so I'm quite sad. But he was an idiot and really annoying. Ok hope u guys liked it see ya.