Caylus Cunningham x Andrea x Jason Willhelm (Requested)

I was currently sat in a small cafe. I had a latte at the side of me whilst my best friend sat opposite me. After what seemed like hours, my friend stopped talking and screeched. She soon ran over to a group of boys. They were youtubers. I looked over and saw two boys, who were about my age, staring at me very intensely. My eyes scanned everywhere except for where they were.

My best friend soon comes back with an autograph in her hand. I sip on my latte and soon the two boys come over to the table.

"Hey umm.. excuse me but we would like to know your name." The ginger-haired boy said.

"Her names Andrea. What do you guys need?" My best friend replied to them.

"We uhh... wanted to get your number. We think you're very beautiful." The ginger said. They hand me their phones and I put my number in them. They tell me their names, the ginger was called Caylus and the other was called Jason. They had sat with us for a bit until they had to go. 

*Time skip*

It had been a year since that day and I was officially going out with the both of them. I loved the both of them even when they were clingy. The two boys decided to take me out somewhere, and so I followed them to a café. It wasn't an ordinary café as it was the one, we first met in. I had gotten a strawberry milkshake whilst they got coffee. We talked for a while, but it was more like swore for a while for Jason. 

I gave them both a peck on the cheek and Caylus dragged us outside. I followed them to a beach as I had both of their hands in mine. As we walked towards a beach, we got a few stares but we didn't care as all of their followers knew we were in a polyamorous relationship. We sat on a bench on the beach as the sun started to set, I was in the middle of the both of them. My head rested on Caylus' shoulder whilst my hand interlocked with Jason's. 

"You know you're really comfortable, Caylus." I said to him, bluntly. They both chuckled at my bluntness as Caylus kissed my forehead and Jason kissed my cheek. My face started to heat up and I buried my head into Caylus' chest. 

"You know you're incredibly cute and beautiful Andrea. We love you so much." They both said in sync. 

Author note: Sorry guys if this was rubbish. I literally never know what to write anymore. I hope you guys had a good Christmas and new year. ill try finish off all my requests sorry its been forever. This had been requested by Airforcer1. Thx for the requests. Love you all my beautiful kittens.Bye.