Tal fishman x sierra(requested)

After pewdiepie died, I became the most subscribed youtuber. I loved it and I loved being with my boyfriend Tal fishman. Today I had decided to do a video with my two besties Dylan and Adriyan and my boyfriend Tal and his mates. I loved him more than anything and I knew he felt the same way. When we had started the video, we had asked David to film us. We had decided to do a challenge to make it more fun for us and them.

"Hey guys it's Sierra here. Today I'm with free time and my two besties." I introduce as the camera rolls.

"Why do you have such a lame into?" Michael says. I look at him back away.

"Excuse me!" I say offended. "Fine show me how it's done!" I say still offended.

"Ok fine I will." He says as he backs out the camera. He jumps in with jazz hands and a massive smile.

"Heyoo. It's Sierra here and I'm with the free time. Wooh" He shouts making us all laugh. Whilst he run around in circles looking like he should be zoidberg in futurama. I ended up falling over from laughing to much as Tal came over to me and picked me up as he laughed. We carried on with the challenge as Michael was still being stupid. When the video ended, Michael started being stupid again as me and Tal walked outside. He had turned me making me face him and wrapped his arms strongly around me as the sun went down in the background. That's when he lent down and kissed me putting me in shock but I soon kissed back. Anthony came out and so did David putting them in a disgusted mood.

"You two remind me of those pictures you see where their is a girl and a boy kissing with the sunset in the background." Anthony said as me and Tal parted and looked at him.

"Anthony! David! Can you guys not see me and Sierra are having a moment here?!" Tal shouts as they both run back in as Anthony's arms flapped like he's a dying bird. Me and Tal laughed then continued the kiss as the sun set next to us.