Chapter Ten

We went to Neverland, and Pan smiled when he saw me.

"Hey!" He said as he hugged me tightly. "Oh my god, your hair!!"

I blushed and smiled shyly. "Do you like it?"

Pan looked at me. "Baby, I love it!"

A wave of relief washed over me, and I sighed happily.

"Thank goodness!" I said smiling. "I thought you would hate it..."

Pan shook his head. "No, baby," He said. "It's perfect."

I nodded and we hugged.

"Hey, you should get your nose pierced!" Pan said suddenly. I looked up at him.

"What?"

"Yeah!" Felix perked up with Ali.

"C'mon Cassie!" Pan pleaded. "You'd look amazing with a nose piercing!"

I bit my lip. "I don't know..." I admitted.

I didn't deal with pain too well, and getting a nose piercing would just make me cry.

"I'll go with you so I can hold your hand!" Pan said.

I sighed and nodded.

We all went to Storybrooke and down to a tattoo place that also did body piercings. I gripped Pan's hand and he looked at me.

"I promise I'll be right by your side the whole time." He said as he pulled me in for a kiss.

I nodded when we pulled back. We walked into the parlor and I swallowed nervously.

"Hey guys!" A lady covered in tattoos and piercings. "What can I help you with?"

"My lovely girlfriend here wants to get her nose pierced." Pan said as he pulled me close. I looked up at the lady and she smiled at me.

"Honey, I can tell you're nervous." She said. "I promise it'll be over before you know it."

I nodded and Pan and I started looking at nose studs and rings. I was shaking a little as I looked.

"The rings are a bit easier to take care of than the studs." The lady said as she walked over. I looked at Pan.

"Which one do you think I should get?" I asked him. He shrugged and looked at the lady who was in front of us.

"Which one will put her through the less pain?" He asked. The lady looked down at me.

"Honestly, they are both a little painful, but the ring is quicker." She said. I nodded.

"Could I get a black ring?" I asked. The lady nodded.

"Sure thing sweetie!" She said. Pan and I walked back to where the lady led us, and I sat on a chair. Pan grabbed my hand and I held it tight.

"You're gonna end up breaking my hand babe." He said, laughing a little. I giggled nervously and the lady cleaned my nose.

She put a tiny little cylinder up my nose and I took a deep breath. She pushed the needle through and I whimpered. Pan looked at me and it was over pretty fast.

"You did great honey." The lady said. I smiled and wiped my eyes. The piercing made my eyes tear really bad. Pan looked at me and smiled.

"I'm so proud of you Cassie." He said as he kissed me softly.

"Okay, so you have to clean this once or twice a day with the spray I gave you." The lady said as she put the spray in a bag. I nodded.

"Thank you so much." I said smiling. The lady smiled.

"It was my pleasure." She said.

Pan and I walked out from the back and Ali ran up to me.

"Oh my God!" She squealed. "It looks amazing!!"

I blushed and smiled. Pan slipped his hand into mine and kissed my head. 

"Ready to go?" He asked everyone. We all agreed and went back to Neverland. 

"Cassie, I have to take you home, crap."  Pan said as we landed. "And there's your mom..." 

I walked over slowly and my mom's eyes almost popped out of her head. 

"CASSIE WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO YOUR NOSE!?"