Chapter Four

I looked at Pan, who smiled a litlte. I nodded. "Sure." I said. Pan smiled big and he hugged me. "I'll pick you up at 8." He said smiling. I nodded. "Good night, my beautiful lost girl." I blushed and kissed him. He smiled at me and I walked into my house, only to find my mom standing right there. I jumped and sighed. "What were you doing?" She asked. I looked down. "I'm sorry." I said. I really was. I didn't know what to do. "You're lucky that he brought you back," My mom said, turning to check the clock. "Before 5." I looked up at my mom, and she smiled a little. "Cassie, sit with me." she said as she sat on the couch. I sat next to her, and covered up my bandaged knee so I wouldn't get a lecture about that.

I looked at my mom, who smiled at me. "Cas, listen," she said. "I'm not mad at you." I sighed with relief. "I can't help who you love." She added. "If you love Peter Pan, then there's nothing I can do about it." My mom smiled at me. "Please, if you are dating Pan, be careful." I nodded. We sat in silence before my mom spoke up again. "So, what did you guys do in Neverland?" she asked. I smiled a little. "Well, we hung out with the lost boys, and we ended up playing hide-and-seek, and we hid in a tree and we..." I trailed off, not wanting to say what happened next. "And you what?" My mom asked. 

"We kissed." I said, feeling my cheeks start to burn. My mom laughed. "He was my first kiss." I said as my mom stopped laughing. "Aww Cassie." She said, hugging me. "Did you like it? Will you remember it?" I nodded in answer to both of her questions. "That's all that matters." She said smiling. I smiled and nodded again. "But I did mean to tell you that we're going on a date tomorrow." I said smiling. "Where are you two going to go?" My mom asked smiling. I shrugged as I smiled back at her. "He didn't tell me where we were going, he just told me that he'd pick me up at 8." I said. My mom nodded. "As long as he has you back by 11, that's fine with me." She said smiling. I nodded smiling. "Well, it's time for dinner. What would you like?" My mom asked. I shrugged. 

"I'm in the mood for anything." I said smiling. "How about we cook cheeseburgers on the stove?" My mom asked. I smiled. I loved cheeseburgers. "That sounds awesome." I said smiling. As my mom got up, I smiled. She went to make the burgers, and I started fiddling with my fingers. Dinner was amazing, to say the least. Henry told us all about his school, and my mom told me that I was going to have to go to that school too. I was very excited. I never really got a decent education before. I was stuck in the orphanage, so I was taught a lot of things by the older girls.

Pretty soon, it got late, and I had to go to bed. I changed into my pajamas before I turned off the light and curled up in my bed. I fell asleep thinking about Pan and what he was planning for our date. I just hoped that it wasnt something stupid like fishing or something like that. Believe me, I loved going fishing, but I'd rather do something more cute and date-like with Pan.