Strange world

(legend: Y/n is your name, L/n is your last name, P/n is your palico name, E/c is eye color, H/c is hair color, h/l is hair length)

The day was calm and quiet, the skys were clear and not a single cloud insight. It was until  clouds begin to form around a blue vortex that appear in the sky. 

Thunder can be heard coming from the strange vortex as well as blue lighting

Thunder can be heard coming from the strange vortex as well as blue lighting. All of a sudden, a blue ball of fire came flying out of the vortex and begin desending to the land below. The blue flames than begin to disappear, out came a man with E/c,H/c,and H/l. He was wearing a broken and severly damge chain mail armor, next to him was a small feline creature was wear a smiliar armor only smaller.The beings were unconscious until the man begin to wakeup to realized he was falling from the sky.

Man: What the HELL!!!

The man look around until he sees his feline companion next to him falling as well. 

Man: HEY WAKE UP P/n ,WAKE UP MAN THIS IS NO TIME FOR SLEEP!!!! 

The man than grab the cat and begin to shake him, until the cat open his eyeand realize the situation he is in.

P/n: MeOW( OH MY GOD WERE FALLING FROM THE SKY!!!)

The man grab his feline friend and hold him tight to his chest ready for the coming impact.

Man: HOLD ON P/n WERE GOING TO HIT THE GROUND GET READY!!!

P/n: MEOW!!(I'M HOLDING ON MEOWSTER !!!!)

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!

The two beings hit the ground hard causeing a large crater to form. The Man and the feline  landed in a large forest. The two stand up and looked around this strange new world.

Man: Were are we, this does not look like any thing from the old world

P/n: Meow( I have no idea meowster, all this looks so strange and new to me.)

Man: Well begin on guard, we have no idea what kind of creature lurk in these kinds of woods.

P/n: Meow( Right meowster, we also need to look for food,water and shelter for the time being.)