The Slaughter Part 2

Fire, body of men litter the ground, blood fills the ground as more soldiers try to fight the powerful and deadly glavenus. A group of knights try to catch the beast by surprise, but in an instant they were cut in half by the monster heated tail. The beasts contiune to cut down every soldier that gets in its way, as the other soldier try to get the villagers to safety. Y/n order the girls to evacuate as well.

Y/n: GO GET TO SAFTY!!!!!

Lilith: YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING THOSE THINGS!!!!

Sam:Y/N GET OUT THEIR, IT'S SUICIDE !!!!!

Grace:DON'T RISK YOUR LIFE!!!!!

Helen: BOSS COME ON !!!!!

Y/n: HELEN, DAPHNE,P/N GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE!!!!!

P/n: MEOW( BUT MEOWSTER)!!!!

Y/n:THAT'S AN ORDER, NOW GO!!!!

P/n:Meow( as you wish).

Helen:Alright Boss.

Daphne: As you command, my master.

The girls left the area, leaving Y/n to fight the two beasts. Y/n regroup with the captain as they fend off the attack. The soldiers us lances, arrows, and sword but none of their attack was able to hurt the glavenus. The captain order a retreat as the two monsters enter the camp. They begin to destroy most of the camp until they smell something, no someone. The two massive beasts stop to turn towards a figure walking towards them. The smoke block their vision, when the figure emerge they knew who it was, it was a hunter. The glavenus remember the smell of the creatures that hunted their kind, a smell they would never forget. The hunter held his large stone sword in one hand, he then use his other hand to pound his chest signaling the beasts to a challenge. Two monster stand next two each other as they roar to the hunter. One glavenus grind it's mouth against it's tail heating the blade.The beast begin to walk towards the hunter. Y/n did the same, their walking change to running. As both individual gave out their warcry, the glavenus swing his tail around as Y/n slide down dodgeing it's attack. Y/n felt the heat of the blade as it almost took his head. He then swung his sword upwards which hit the side of the monster tail, the sword was only able to get the surface of the skin and not penetrate the flesh of the monster. The beast use it's head to charge at the hunter sending him flying towards a tree. 

Y/n: UHHH! bastard. That how you want to play then let's play

 Y/n slowly gets up as the glavenus runs towards Y/n to continue it's attack. 

Before Y/n could react the glavenus bites down on his arm. The teeth sinks in deep as Y/n screams in pain, blood guss out from his arms as the monster thrash his head around. Y/n feels every inch of the glavenus teeth as it continues to cut through his flesh, he felt as if his bones were going to break. The monster finally lets go sending Y/n flying towards a tent. Y/n picks himself up as he held his now bleeding arm. The pain felt as if a sword went through his arm, it continues until it was gone. Y/n look to were the wound was made and found the bite marked gone. All that was left was the blood stain, it was like his arm was healed. Y/n senses something, he quickly dodge to the side as the glavenus trys take another bite. Y/n grabs his sword and thrus at the beast neck, the sword manage to grase the monster neck but no blood was drawn. This left the hunter vulnerable to the monsters arm, with one swing the glavenus knock out Y/n helmet and clawed his face. Before he could fall, Y/n planted one foot on the ground and gave another swing. Just as the blade was about to hit, the other glavenus intervene and ram the hunter through the side. The beast proceed to ram the hunter through 5 tents, it stop sending the hunter flying to a wooden cart. The young hunter slowly try to get up, the beast walks slowly toward him. Y/n through up chunks of blood as he felt the earth shake, a large shadow came over him. He felt a large pressure push him down, it was the glavenus foot as it slowly crushes the hunter back. Y/n looked in the corner of his eye and sworn that the monster was smiling. inch by inch the pressure builds, Y/n felt it may as very well be the end.