The Slaughter Part 1

The Group continue throught the forest in search of the camp. Y/n open his bag and grab the map and the compass to see where they are.

Y/n: Hmmmm, looks like their a big mountain in the middle maybe I can see better from that vantage point

P/n:Meow( What are you thinking meowster).

Y/n: See that montain over their. There a little rock formation with a good vantage point, it might help us with finding the camp.

P/n:Meow(Oh I see now).

Timeskip 

Y/n and the group made it to the bottom of the rock formation, Y/n place the map and compass in his bag and ready himself to climb the rock.

Lilith: Y/n why are we here?

Y/n: We are here so that I may have a better view of the area around us and so we can find the camp more easily.

Y/n check his bag for the items just to make sure, until he see that he is missing an item.

Y/n: Hmmm, I need a telescope. Hey does anyone have a telescope.

G4: Here you go boss.

Y/n: Oh thanks. Hey this telescope is not that bad, where you get it.

G4:Oh we stole it from a raid we did last week.

Y/n:......

G4:What???

Y/n:Nothing, thanks any ways. 

Y/n: Ok I'm about to start climbing anyone want to come with, if not than stay down here.

P/n:Meow( I'm going with you meowster).

Lilith: Signal me when you get up there.

Sam: I stay down here.

Helen and the goblins: Same.

Grace: I stay down here and rest, wake me up when you get back.

Y/n: Alright then, let's go P/n

P/n: Meow( Right behind you meowster).

Timeskip

Once Y/n reach the top he signal lilith to come up, she use her wing to fly up to where Y/n is. Y/n then looked around him and what he see shocks him. The sky was raining down more meteor. Not one or two, but hundred upon hundred can be seen falling from the sky. Even the lightning strikes the land releasing more creature in to the world. The meteors and the lightning were hiting every region in land,  the desert,oceans,jungles, forest, montains,ice, fire and even a strange island. Loud booming sound can be heard all around.

Y/n: This worse then I thought.

Lilith: By the overlord, It's like were in the end times.

Y/n: I can hear them, there roaring and screaming. This is there land now.