The Escape and The Attack

The group finally made it to the village that the order is currently occupying. The village was quiet large with good and well built houses. Their were planty of guard towers that surrounded the village and the banner of the order can be seen hanging from them. 

Y/n,P/n and lilith were taken to a jailhouse

Y/n,P/n and lilith were taken to a jailhouse. Y/n and his palico were placed in one of the prison cell. While lilith was place in a different cell that was faceing Y/n cell.

Y/n: So how long are we going to be here.

Lilith: Hmmmm, I do not know it depands on what they want.

P/n:Meow( I hope we are not here forever).

Y/n: You can say that again, I don't want to spend my entire life in this cell.

Lilith looks at Y/n with curiosity 

Lilith: I don't know if I mention this but do you understand what your little friend is saying.

Y/n: Yeah I can understand what he saying. We were taught to understand their language when we were young.

Lilith: Oh I see, your world is quiet interesting.

Y/n: You don't know the half of it.

Moments later one of the guard came to our cells. He was caring two hand cuffs, a regular size one and a smaller for the palico.

Guard: Hey stranger, captain want to see, got some question he want to ask you.

Y/n: Alright, come on P/n. Will be back lilith, let see what they want from us.

Y/n and his palico went with the guard to see his captain. Y/n look back at lilith who has a worry look on her face.

Lilith: Be safe Y/n.

Y/n: Don't worry, I don't think nothing bad is going to happen to us.

Timeskip

Y/n and P/n came back to their cells. Y/n had an annoyed look on his face and his palico was getting bored.

Lilith: What happend, What did they ask.

Y/n turn around to face lilith.

Y/n:Well they ask me Who I am, where I came from,What the hell P/n is, and how did I get here.

Lilith: Ok, what about your little friend their he looks sleepy.

Y/n: Oh him, yeah he was getting bored from all the talking.

Lilith: Y/n can I ask a couple of question of my own if that's okay with you.

Y/n: Yeah sure lilith go ahead. Might as well since were going to be here for a while.

Lilith:Ok, What did you use to do before you came to the world.

Y/n: Oh um, I was a hunter.

Lilith: Can you please explain.