The Devil Has Teeth

Athena: A devil?

Y/n: Not a demon Athena, in my world the beast is called a Deviljho. One of the deadliest predator that ever lived. And if the Deviljho is left uncheck who knows the amount of death and destruction it can cause.

Athena: So I'm guessing your going to hunt it down and by yourself no less.

Y/n: No this going to require all the help we need because if I do this alone it will be the end of me.

Athena:Is this creature really that dangerous.

Y/n: Yes, back in my world it killed hunters like me before.

Athena: Then you can count on me to help you.

Y/n: Thanks now let's get back to house and forge you a new sword.

Amazon: Once you done with slaying the beast, we would like you to come back for a celebration of your hunt and victory.

Y/n: Sounds great, if I come back alive that is.

Y/n and Athena were leaving the village until the amazon called out to Athena, which made her turn around.

Amazon: ATHENA!!

Athena: WHAT!

Amazon: Be careful out their sister.

Athena:*smiles* I will.

As they were leaving the Amazon remember something important but it was to late.

Amazon: Dame, I should have told them about that girl hunting the beast.

Few Hours later :

Y/n and Athena made it to the house with Lilith waiting for Y/n to return.

Lilith: So how did it go.

Y/n didn't look at Lilith and just told her a order.

Y/n: Lilith call everyone to the living room, it's an important meet that everyone needs to hear.

Lilith:*Sad expression* Oh okay.

Lilith gather everyone into the living room as they wait for Y/n. Once Y/n made it to the living room the meeting can begin.

Y/n: Their a reason why I gather all of you here, when I went to the amazon village I found it in ruins. Lucky no one died but their could have been. I found out what attacked the village and it was a monster from my world.

Lilith: No surprise their.

Y/n: What make this different is that before I could have taken on the beast by my self but this is different. You have never face a monster like this before. It's called a deviljho and It's the most dangerous beast that have ever came to this world. It killed hunters before so the risk is high, I know I'm ask so much from you guys but If don't want to go I understand. I'm also asking thous who can't fight to stay here.

Their was silent in the air until someone spoke.

Mia: If your going out their to fight that monster then I'm going with.

Chloe: Same as well I'm going with you.

Alice: You can count me to.

Holly: Same as well.

Claire: I will lend you my claws

Winter: So will I.

Grace: Your going to need muscles out their so I'm coming to.

Emily: Your going to need another archer so count me in.

Daphine: I will not let my master do such dangerous task alone so I will be assisting you as well.