Grizzly Showdown

Continueing on their mission the group find themselves in a small and clear open area which was near to the village they came from. 

Y/n follow the scent that he detected to this area, now it up to him to find the source

Y/n: Alright team spread out and look for any signs of activity. There a person that needs our help and their around here somewhere.

The group search the area until one of the goblins found a trail of blood leading down to a valley.

G1: Hey boss I think found something.

Y/n ran over to the goblin to see what she has found.

Y/n: Blood and it looks like it lead down to the valley.

G2: I found some fur as well. 

Y/n: Nice going you two.

G1 and G2: No problem boss.

Y/n than notice something on one of the trees, It was a broken bee nest with honey still in it. 

Y/n: Hmmmmm.

Lilith: What are you thinking y/n?

Y/n: looks like there was a fight here and it seem that who every lose was hurt pretty bad.

Sam: What makes you think there was a fight.

Y/n: If you take the blood, the broken bees nest, and the way some of the foot prints here are showing that there was a sign of struggle.

Sam: I see, I hope who ever is hurt that their are ok.

Y/n: Well let's go find out.

The group then follow the trail of blood which lead to a small open area with river conneting to the rest of the valley.

Y/n follow the trail to where it ends, laying on the ground was a large woman with serious wounds on her body. Y/n quickly grab the medkit from his bag and begin to treat her. Y/n look closely at the woman and notice she had brown fur, large bear ears on her head, and large claws on her hands and feet .