Plant Problem(Short)

Y/n: Hmmmm.

Winter: What is Y/n?

Y/n: I'm trying to see any landmarks so I know where we are.

Alice: Well looks like we have to keep searching.

Holly: I could fly up and see if their anything.

Y/n: That Would be great holly.

The Large hornet girl flew up into the sky to help our young hunter find his home. Holly so spotted something in the distance a large tree that is high than the others. The hornet return to report what she have found.

Holly: There seems to be a large tree in that direction maybe it can help us in our journey.

Y/n: Maybe.

Just than the group heard a distant cry for help.

Unknown: HELP IT'S TRYING TO LICK ME!!! HELP !!!

Ruby: Someone need our help.

Y/n:*draws his sword* Alright lets go.

The group ran toward the plea for help when they see something in the distance, a large creature walk forward to a green female figure. The beast stick out it's tongue ready to lick the female when* Slice* the head of the beast fell to the ground. The female open her eyes to see a man with a large sword standing over the monster.

Y/n: Dame puki puki, well at least it wasn't that strong. Bastards are easy to kill.

As the hunter clean his sword from the blood of the beast, he turn his head to see who was crying for help. Y/n sees a woman standing inside a large flower with green skin and a strange liquid that surround her. He also notice that see is completely naked.

 He also notice that see is completely naked

Y/n: Ummm... are you okay ?

Plant Woman: Yes I am now. Without your help who knows what that could of done.

Y/n:Yeah....mind telling me why you don't have any cloths on.

Plant Woman: Why is it distracting you?

Y/n: In a way. Besides that, mind telling me who you are.

Plant Woman: I don't have a name, I was never given one.

Y/n: Okay then what can I call you.

Plant woman: You may call me alraune.

Y/n: OK alraune mind telling what you are doing here.

Alraune: As you can see I'm a plant ,I'm bound to this earth alone and can never leave this spot. Tho if you can come closer you can provide me with some company.

Holly: Careful Y/n don't get to close, her nectar is a powerful aphrodisiac and once your in her flower their is no return.

Y/n: Noted, Well looks like you don't need my help so we best be leaving.

Alraune: Please don't leave me here what if more of those beast come.

Y/n: And how am I suppose to help you in this situation. What am I suppose to do, uproot your flower and carry you with me.

Mysterious voice: Not quite

Everybody turn there head towards the sound of the mysterious voice. There one of the trees bark opened up to revel a woman with a green dress, green hair, and pointy ears with plants around her.

 There one of the trees bark opened up to revel a woman with a green dress, green hair, and pointy ears with plants around her

Alice: A Dryad???

Y/n: What's a Dryad?

Winter: Basically it's a type elemental monster, which in her case she a plant elemental.

Y/n:Ah I see, but that still doesn't explain why she is here.

Dryad: Don't not worry Y/n, I'm not here to harm you.

Y/n: How you know my name?

Dryad: The trees told me and the story's that have been told about a man who slays beasts.

Claire: Looks like your popularity is spreading Y/n.

Dryad: Indeed but I'm here for two reasons. One I need protecting and two to help guild your way home.

Y/n: Protecting from what exactly.

Dryad: These woods are no longer safe for me, Large creatures are entering the forest and claiming it for them self's. I need a place where they can not harm me and so I'm asking for your help. In exchange for your protecting I would give you the direction to your home.

Y/n: If it means getting the hell out of here a then consider yourself protected. Also by the way can you help me out with something.

Dryad: What is it that you need?

Y/n: You think you can take the alraune with you.

Dryad: I see no problem with it, Sure I will take her with me.

Y/n: You hear that, your no longer going to be stuck here.

Alraune: Thank you Y/n.

Dryad: If you seek the way home it's that way

The Dryad points towards a path that leads him home.

Y/n: Thank you.

Dryad: No thank you for helping me.

Y/n and his group begin to leave and head towards the path, but before he could leave the Dryad stopped him.

Dryad: Wait Y/n I forgot to tell you something.

Y/n: What is it?

Dryad: The trees told me that the Beasts are currently hunting you, so be careful out their.

Y/n: I will thanks for the heads up.

Dryad: good luck hunter, your going to need it.

Y/n and his friends leave the area as the dryad return to the tree and the alraune flower close and sinks to the ground.

Hours later

As Y/n is continuing his path, he felt a large shadow glide over him. He then hears the sound of two horse galloping in the distance. The hunter and his friends ready them self for another fight as they run far in the distance to face this new threat.